BY MICROSOFT #24 in Xbox Games

Imagine it, build it! Minecraft for xbox 360 lets you create worlds from the comfort of you sofa. Play alone or play with your friends. Explore, build and conquer! At night monsters come out, so make sure to build a shelter before that happens. After that, your world is your imagination. Turn your hours into minutes with minecraft for xbox 360! see more...

• I don't really get the games but was wondering what age g...7 Answers
  • Has anyone else had the pleasure of playing this game? 7 Answers
  • Somebody explain the Minecraft hype. Why are my nieces an...3 Answers
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids both love to play Minecraft! They play this game on the laptop, the wii, the xbox, anywhere they can! It is super easy, fun, and they can play for hours.  I love that they can also play on their ipads and they can create their own worlds. They also love playing live as well.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I enjoy playing this with my kids. We play on free mode where we can build and not die. It's pretty relaxing and can be funny when my son decides to do crazy stuff to the creepers.
Stacy A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Son loves to play this game. We had it on the wii, then xbox 360. He would play for hours if i let he. He reads the books to figure out how to build stuff or how to get things.  Fun for adults to play too!  If you where a lego fan you will like this game, so much fun to mess around with and great for the imagination.
#nerdygirl ..
This game will keep you going for hours! It truly shows your creative and love of adventure. Minecraft is a great game for kids and adults. There are so many little things that makes the game even better!
Lucy P.
I love Minecraft so much!!! I used to build so much stuff and game on it with my friends all the time. It actually taught me things, which I think is very funny. My little brother is still obsessed with this game. I would too, if I weren't in college and I wasn't busy all the time.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
I get bored watching Minecraft but for my 7 year old it allows him to be creative in building houses or whatever. It opens up his imagination to problem solve. Hands down the best game I have bought.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I have 2 sons ages 9 and 7 and they are huge Minecraft players. They really love this game and I have heard it is actually good for them because it helps them use their imagination and their creativity. They get to build things and survival skills. So i don't mind them playing this game. Don't get me wrong I won't let them play more then 2 hours on Minecraft a day because I want them to actually enjoy the outdoors and focus on more important stuff too.
Haylee H.
This game can be terribly addictive, but all in all probably does not deserve the hype it receives. At least not on this console. One, it's quite expensive. Two, the graphics are less than up to par. The textures are so boring and you have to spend even more money to unlock decent ones. The only perk is the Xbox 360 remotes compatibility with the game, which is something in which I'd tip my hat to the console itself rather than this game.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite games even though the graphics make me so sick. However, I love how they keep updating the game! Even though they XBox one had come out, and Microsoft purchased it. I love all the new features and mobs and I really hope this game keeps evolving and eventually mirror the PC game.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
Playing this game is easy and fun and so creative you can create random things like a house, farm a mushroom house or anything you can think of . i spent 2 hours at 2 a.m making this spongebob house. a pain in the butt.
Ashley W.
Has anyone else had the pleasure of playing this game?
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
I don't really get the games but was wondering what age group usually plays this
Erin W.
Jacksonville, FL
Somebody explain the Minecraft hype. Why are my nieces and all their friends so obsessed?
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Is it just me or do other parents fall asleep with the background music playing in Minecraft while their kids are playing the game?