Microsoft MICROSOFT 43U-00001 SCULPT MOBILE MOUSE BLACK

by Microsoft

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Mouse Win7/8 EN/XC/XX AMER 1 License-Black

Can this be wireless?
Where can I find at
Does this mouse require a USB chip to be plugged in?
Start your review of Microsoft MICROSOFT 43U-00001 SCULPT MOBILE MOUSE BLACK!
It really got me when I figure that it doesn't need a wire! Yes! You just use wherever you want, can totally put the laptop in you lap while you are in the sofa and don't need to be struggling with a wire! It's not expensive, really cheap and it really worth it!
Techie Expert Level 2
This mobile mouse is so helpful for traveling and great to use with any of your Microsoft products it's the same size as a normal mouse but it can fit anywhere in your purse or luggage or any type of business bag. My favorite go to mouse.
Brookline, MA
This mouse has made my life so much easier, that I can't go back to using my laptop without it! There is no lag time in the movement, and the mouse is able to work on almost any surface, I've even used it on my blanket in my bed. It's also a very quiet click, so I don't have to worry about annoying my roommate!
Newburgh, IN
Good solid mouse; fits well in my smaller hands. I'd love to see the tracking slightly sharper and a Bluetooth option would be amazing
Cullman
This is great for those of you that work from home and need a comfy mouse and one that you can pack up and take anywhere.
Muito bom Produto fácil de usar Incrível Bonito Leve Muito bom Amei mesmo esse produto
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this mouse. Other bluetooth mouses dont work as well as this does...
I love this mouse. Other bluetooth mouses dont work as well as this does...