BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. L2 is Landscape 2.0 see more...

Carlos H.
Weston, FL
Pretty great headset and has a comfortable mute and volume control on the wiring. However I rate it at 4 because at least for me the grip this thing gets over your head is so tight you can only wear it for so long. All in all though quality product, but break it in before you wear it for extended periods of time.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This headset has great sound quality, and it's perfect for gaming, music, phone calls, or any other situation where you might need a head set. I like that the price is affordable too. I have also used it for many shooter games with a lot of success.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I love this headset it's so much better than just a regular typical average day had said I use it when I'm playing call of duty it's really good and loud volume going
Renee W.
I bought this so we could use it while playing COD and it works great! I highly recommend it to anyone looking.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
The mic works great and the sound is wonderful as well! Definitely would recommend it to some serious gamers
Sofia C.
This is great an d people would like it uf y wanna play C A L L O F D U T Y
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Are these some quality headphones?