Microsoft Kinectimals

by Microsoft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft Kinectimals!
How would you rate this product?
Marijke D.
Garland, TX
This game would be good for REALLY little kids. Not really our type of game but it was cute!
Michelle  H.
North Port, FL
Got this game for my daughter and she likes it a lot. She loves animal games. Somewhat easy [email protected]
Velia  J.
My younger sister has this game and she seems to like it. Great for animals lovers and they look so real and cute.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Such a fun cute game! Great for all ages and so entertaining it feels like they are really there. So interactive loved it
Kaley A.
So fun! I love the kinect and this game is a great integration of using it. A great game for younger kids and kids at heart.
Charlotte W.
Putnam, CT
Got this as a gift and its really adorable. Its just like having cats in your house. It would be fun for children if it didn't have the most boring and too talkative introduction. It took too long to keep a child's attention and it was too repetitive. I'm an adult and I was getting bored with it. However, once you get through it its a wonderful fun and interactive game. Just expect to set it up before you give it over to the kids in the house.
Amanda E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite kinect games out there! i love being able to play with the animals and that its not one of those games that you just sit there and play.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
My kids really like this game and I like joining in on the fun. They love animals and this game has pretty great graphics that they really love.
Kimberly M.
Vernon
Gamer Expert Level 1
Microsoft Kinectimals uploaded by Kimberly M.
I got this game for my kids and they loved it. They both could play for hours if I would let them! As others have said, a lot of the "game play" is pretty simple and not very involved, but there are some skills needed to complete a few of the challenges my kids have come across so far. Older kids should not. I would also like to note that my kids, especially my older daughter, absolutely LOVE cats of all sizes so I'm sure this helps her enjoy the game that much more. I would not recommend this game for kids who are just into video games in general as it is too simple... but I will say the technology is pretty cool (even though the Xbox 360 Kinect is a bit lacking in fidelity).
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Gamer Expert Level 5
1,175 reviews
My kids played this. There’s several different animals to choose from to “train”. It’s just a really cute game that doesn’t take much to master to play.

Looking for your answer?