Microsoft Kinect Sports (Xbox 360) uploaded by Maria B.

BY MICROSOFT #75 in Xbox Games

The first full-body, controller-free sports game that lets you physically compete with friends over xbox live, kinect sports is so real, you will almost feel the wind in your hair as you fly over hurdles and the sand in your toes as you set, bump and spike your way to volleyball victory. With six full sports soccer, beach volleyball, track & field, boxing, bowling and table tennis kinect sports is the only title with a team vs. Team mode, allowing the whole family to play in a fast-paced tournament style competition. see more...

• Is this any good for using for a workout?1 Answers
  • "Quite a fun game but gets boring and repetitive after a while." in 2 reviews
  • "It has many different games on one disc that will give you a great work out." in 1 review
  • "I think this would be a good game but I wouldn't know because the kinect needs way too much room to work." in 1 review
Brittany P.
Oh my god. The nostalgia. I played this all the time with my friends. We loved this game. Especially volleyball and the little mini games they had. I had a blast playing this game and loved that it was multiplayer. Kinect was honestly one of the coolest things Xbox came out with. I just wish I had more space in my room to play. They should make a setting for smaller rooms.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Wish I could play it but for some reason it loads the game to title screen but then stays on white screen! Really unsatisfied and I can't return it because I can't find my receipt. I've tried calling customer service but because I don't have receipt and most likely out of warranty they can't do anything
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Fun especially when you have competitive friends over! Lots of events to choose from that have a variety of intensity. All ages can play! I love that this game gets you up and moving. Sometimes the kinect sensor can be a pain, but for the most part it is great! We love this game and it makes you feel like you are just playing a game, not working out..love that you can share photos too!
Michelle R.
Muldraugh, KY
This is a fun game that appeals to most anybody. Even if you are not in to sports you can find fun in this game. It puts a spin on the classics and throws you into friendly competition. It truly is fun for all ages. As a person who suffers from Fibromyalgia I can say that if you play smart and take breaks that this is a good why to throw in some activities.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I play this game with my nephews. We always have so much fun playing each other in the various game settings. I think I like the soccer one the most. He seems to like that pictures at the end the best. The games are easy to play, and it is suitable for all ages.
Diana m.
Great Game to play, its good for some exercise and its fun to play with the family. It also has many features. You can also choose your avatar I mainly liked how there was different teams and you could play against other people. I would highly recommend it.
Ashton W.
This is a great game. It's fun when playing with my husband or playing alone. I love trying to beat my previous scores. It's also great because a lot of the sports are really good exercise, like the hurdles which you must run in place to complete.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
Kinect Sports was one of the first and one of the best games to make use of the Kinect controller. The graphics were bloated and sluggish, but it was thrilling to be able to play a game without holding any kind of controller for the first time. A shame that publishers didn't follow up with better titles for the Kinect.
hemil m.
One of the most played games on xbox 360 in our household. very entertaining game which can be played alone or with family/friends. I totally love the party play option. This game makes you active and burns energy too.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Very fun game and it's great to be active whip indoors. There are several games to chose from and you can even verse your friends. Pretty affordable and super easy to use. Great for all ages and fun for the whole fam.
Marianne C.
Is this any good for using for a workout?