Microsoft Kinect Sports (Xbox 360) uploaded by Maria B.

BY MICROSOFT #62 in Xbox Games

The first full-body, controller-free sports game that lets you physically compete with friends over xbox live, kinect sports is so real, you will almost feel the wind in your hair as you fly over hurdles and the sand in your toes as you set, bump and spike your way to volleyball victory. With six full sports soccer, beach volleyball, track & field, boxing, bowling and table tennis kinect sports is the only title with a team vs. Team mode, allowing the whole family to play in a fast-paced tournament style competition. see more...

• Is this any good for using for a workout?1 Answers
  • "Quite a fun game but gets boring and repetitive after a while." in 2 reviews
  • "I think this would be a good game but I wouldn't know because the kinect needs way too much room to work." in 1 review
  • "It has many different games on one disc that will give you a great work out." in 1 review
Steve L.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
Kinect Sports was one of the first and one of the best games to make use of the Kinect controller. The graphics were bloated and sluggish, but it was thrilling to be able to play a game without holding any kind of controller for the first time. A shame that publishers didn't follow up with better titles for the Kinect.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I play this game with my nephews. We always have so much fun playing each other in the various game settings. I think I like the soccer one the most. He seems to like that pictures at the end the best. The games are easy to play, and it is suitable for all ages.
Diana m.
Diana m.
Great Game to play, its good for some exercise and its fun to play with the family. It also has many features. You can also choose your avatar I mainly liked how there was different teams and you could play against other people. I would highly recommend it.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Very fun game and it's great to be active whip indoors. There are several games to chose from and you can even verse your friends. Pretty affordable and super easy to use. Great for all ages and fun for the whole fam.
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a fun party game the sensor works quite well at picking up your movements there is a good variety of sports to choose from the most accurate one I've played is table tennis.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Gamer Expert
I remember the first time buying this! My family had so much fun playing this for hours.
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gamer Expert
Wish I could play it but for some reason it loads the game to title screen but then stays on white screen! Really unsatisfied and I can't return it because I can't find my receipt. I've tried calling customer service but because I don't have receipt and most likely out of warranty they can't do anything
hemil m.
hemil m.
One of the most played games on xbox 360 in our household. very entertaining game which can be played alone or with family/friends. I totally love the party play option. This game makes you active and burns energy too.
Mayela P.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
The game that I found at Costco for the kids to play indoors because it does get fairly cold during the winter but they really didn't joy a lot of it this past winter since it did snow and I couldn't do anything outside with them
Marcy F.
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
So fun! Usually put it on when the foreign exchange students I host are too shy to play just dance. They love the bowling and boxing is straight up hilarious and will make you sweat! Love that it can be multiplayer too!
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Is this any good for using for a workout?