Microsoft Kinect Adventures

by Microsoft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft Kinect Adventures!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a great game to introduce players on how to use the Kinect.” in reviews
“This is a great game to help people who are new to using the Kinect this game is also a fun game to play with when you're with you friends and family ” in reviews
“This game is so much fun it really keeps you moving my personal favorite is under the sea the fish keep coming up to the glass and cracking it you have to hurry up and fix it so no water gets in so much fun also I love the pictures the kinects takes at random moments in the game ” in reviews
“It gets boring playing it alone but if you have friends playing with you then this is a really fun game to play (especially if you have been drinking :P )” in reviews
New Salisbury
Purchased at: Walmart
A awesome game to play with your kids and you get to get some exercise. We love it, the game is so much fun and I, glad we have it. You get to have fun and move, unlike some games.
Rio Rancho , NM
Microsoft Kinect Adventures uploaded by Oyuky R.
I love this game! Its a fun family game everyone can play. Just make sure to catch your breath! Lol Its an active game, meaning you are doing all kinds of moves.
Hudson, FL
APO, AP
Get ready to really WORK out in this game! It's so much fun but you have to jump, move around and stay active in order to get to the finish line. It's great exercise but stop often to drink water or you'll feel woozy after a while.
I thought this was going to stink since it came free with the console. I was wrong! We love playing the Kinect when we have people over! It's so much fun! I love the pictures afterwards. It always has people laughing!
Hackensack, NJ
It was included in my Xbox bundle. I haven't played it but my kids and their friends have. They love it especially the water rafting game pictures can be taken while they play. Tons of adventure games.
Its a great game for the family. And it keeps you active throughout the game i love it. Also the times it takes random pictures of whomever is playing makes you have a great moment with the family.
I loved this game probably more than the children that played it with me did! I loved the jumping and dodgeball! It was all too real & the taking pictures of you that it did was fun too!!
Tacoma, WA
This is by far my favorite Kinect game! There is a great variety of games from which to chose, and some of them really give you a workout because you have to jump, crouch, stretch, etc...
It's definitely not the most flattering game, but it's hilarious and fun to play with friends/family! Sometimes the pictures the kinect takes of you at random points is the best part.

Looking for your answer?