BY MICROSOFT

Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
This is my favorite first person shooter game! It makes me super bummed that I can't get it on our PS4 because it was always so much fun. My husband and I used to do online double dates with some friends through the game which is an amazing experience! I recommend this game all the time!
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Accrued 80+ hours on this game. Definitely recommend this first person shooter. I highly commend the music in this game. this game also allows multiplayer & couch coop so that's definitely a plus. if you haven't played the previous series titles, I recommend you look up story details so you won't feel lost in the campaign. overall, extremely fun game and replay value is very high.
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
This Halo game is my favorite out of them all. The maps are amazing and the graphics are stunning. This first person shooter game can be played until the game is won. Its so addictive to play and easy to get use to.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY
One of the best games of all time. Halo 3 was awesome, but Halo 4 is even better. The graphics are amazing and the online play has more variety on game types and maps. I'm really glad they included challenges to complete each day, week, or month similar to Halo Reach.
Maria B.
I bought this game for my son who loves all of the Halo games and now the whole family plays together. Great graphics and the maps are a lot of fun.