BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500- Landscape 2.0- Mac/Win USB Port 1 License-Cyan Blue see more...

Jacqui O.
anthony, TX
I love this color and the fact that there are many others. It works awesome. Slides smoothly
Lorraine M.
Alvarado, TX
I have this same mouse in the same color at work and I love it. It is so tint and doesn't take up space on my desk plus the color matches with the rest of my office.
Brittney K.
Love this! I have it in a different color, but it works great, and it is very easy to transport between work and home, and I look pretty stylish while doing so with my colorful mouse!
Mia W.
I loved my wireless mouse. The batteries tend to last longer than expected. There is a light that flashes when the batteries need to be replaced.
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Have troubles using my mouse on my laptop and don't like using my touchscreen. to get the screen dirty, so this mouse is wonderful! glides smoothly and no more frustration!
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
It's so comfortable in my hand and I love the colors you can choose from. my old wireless mouse had a huge usb connector, and this one has a small inconspicuous one. I love how I don't need a pad to use it, I could just whip it out and use it anywhere :)
Sadia C.
Great product. Easy to use and no technical issues to report. A great option when using my laptop for long periods of time.
kristen h.
Fresno, CA
I have small hands and this mouse works great. It's also available in many other colors and designs and is very light weight.
Anayely A.
Love using it its so easy to set it up and very confy shape i really.recommend buying.
Amy V.
Works well and is easy to carry due to the size. Helps to not have wires to take care of. As with all wireless mice it does glitch occasionally and not connect. i have gone through 2 of these already because they will stop working.