Microsoft Gears of War Refresh (Xbox 360) uploaded by Fabiana D.

BY MICROSOFT #61 in Xbox Games

Gears of war thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing story of humankind8217;s epic battle for survival against the locust horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surface from the bowels of the planet. see more...

• Which is better this one or Gears of war 2?2 Answers
Microsoft Gears of War Refresh (Xbox 360)
  • "i got it when it first came out even actually booked the release day off with my friends so that we can have to the whole to play." in 2 reviews
  • "Graphics are pretty good as well! " in 1 review
  • "must play, great game to start the series, and miss the glitches that the multiplayer had at the beginning, but were eventually fixed." in 1 review
Judith C.
Gears of war this game has me up all night it is very easy to control and the story behind it has me anxious on to what is going to happen next, plus all the different weapons to choose from makes it so much interesting that's why I gave this game two thumps up.
Adri K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The first gears... The first of its kind...At the time... Slow movement compared to gears 3 and judgment and gears 4. But it's a game both young and old, new gamer and experienced gamer can play. Has different game types to choose from. Good story line as well.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
My wife for me in to gears something we could play together. We game alot and this is one of our favorites. The only thing that get a me is its so dark it ould get 5 stars if they just turned the brightness up a bit other than that great game. Microsoft Gears of War Refresh (Xbox 360)
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
This game was a lot of fun when it first came out. It is still fun especially for the price you can get it for now. If you are tired of what you have now and just want something new like my daughter especially. She loves to buy older games. I swear we have about 200 games and she never gets tired of playing the older games. It is well rounded and not boring nice plot. I think it is a good buy. Not for very small children though.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Started playing this with my dad, to convince him that the new Xbox was worth it. Well he loved it! He's obsessed with this series now. Haha.

But anyways, dad and I played this for hours!! I always love finding good co-op games because I love playing with friends or family. This is one of the best on the market!
Lou C.
Bellmore, NY
I love a good old shooter game and this is the best in my opinion. Great story, fun characters, I always picked Dom. Not to mention to add to the fun the option of using the chainsaw is always a pleaser. Really cool story as well that lead us to GOW 2 and GOW 3.
Kris M.
As all games for their first game, there is a lot to get to know, the handling and who you are and what your about, that is one thing you will get to know. You get to know everyone in this game, and care for them. Graphics are pretty good as well!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This is a really fun game to play with a partner. My husband and I played through this series together and really enjoyed it. It has a good storyline and you have fun getting connected to the characters.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
GOW one of my favorite xbox games. Cant wait till they come out with one of the xbox one. Or a new story. Great mechanics and the game play is great. Really do recommend this game worth everything.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband has the special edition gears of war and he really loves to play this game but it takes time away from me in the family so I do get a little bit sad when he does plate for too long
María L.
Which is better this one or Gears of war 2?