Microsoft Gears of War III (XBOX 360)

Gears of war 3 is the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in videogames. Developed by epic games exclusively for xbox 360, gears of war 3 plunges players into a harrowing tale of hope, survival and brotherhood. In gears of war 3, players fight on as marcus fenix, the grizzled war hero and leader of delta squad. Eighteen months after the fall of the last human city, the war against the locust rages on. Meanwhile, deep beneath the surface, a fearsome new threat is infecting the planet from within. With survivors scattered and civilization in ruins, time is running out for marcus and his comrades as they...

Who was your favorite character to play on the Gears of war series?
If you would be able to jump would it ruin the game?
What is your favorite weapon to use?
Start your review of Microsoft Gears of War III (XBOX 360)!
Product Highlights
It's complex enough story line for a full time gamer, yet easy enough to understand for a first time! in reviews
This game is perfect for people who have a hard time with first person shooters.in reviews
I especially enjoyed playing online either playing Beast mode or Horde.in reviews
It doesn't take too long to play through but there are a lot of extra missions and you can go back through on the harder levels. in reviews
In these times of online play there is a decrease in numbers of games that will let you sit with someone in the same room and have fun using the same console.in reviews
Ryla B.
Dallas
This game does a great way of wrapping up the main story line. Multiplayer is amazing and running the campaign with friends is just as amazing.
Crystal F.
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a fun game. I play this whole game over and over with my husband. We had a lot of fun. We enjoy the graphic it's great. You can play online with others and that makes it more fun. You be able to get this game very cheap now on Amazon and or Game Stop.
Yasmine A.
Bloomington, CA
ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME. still play it till this day... will never get tired of this amazing game!
Jun L.
West Roxbury, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Come for the action and stay…. Well .. action, not much of a story here but the action is so much fun that you forget that you need a bathroom break and stop only when your eyeballs are ready to bless and your thumbs feel like they are going to fall off. Is it a good game? Not really but is it fun? Hech yah!!!
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Gears of War 3 had a tough job coming in after Gears of War 2 but they did it, and they did it well. This games story was fun to play and was just as brutal as the previous, the online had plenty of maps and guns. Different playable characters and game modes. Xbox exclusive as gears of war always is. Its always worth a play.
Allison S.
Horde is the best mode for game play, whether online or local. It is worth the money, which is probably around $20.00 now. I still play this game and am ready for Gears 4, which is coming out in the fall.
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
I have played all GOW games and expansions. Overall is a good game even more fun to play with friends. One of it's more attractive features is the split-screen capability. In these times of online play there is a decrease in numbers of games that will let you sit with someone in the same room and have fun using the same console. This game allows this and it is a perfect choice for brothers\sisters or for a gamer couple. If you want to play online it will allow it as well. The dialogues will give you plenty to laugh about since characters usually have a sarcastic\funny personality. For the hardcore gamers, set it on Insane difficulty and you will be up to hours of fun (or frustration, whatever happens first). You will really get immersed in the story and get fond of the characters and their past stories, some of them can even get some tears out of the more emphatic gamers.
Kevin  M.
This game is awesome. It takes me back to where it all started back in 2012. Great game play & awesome online play. Definitely a classic to keep on playing. Recommend to anyone that wants to play a game other than COD
Selena J.
Salinas, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The graphics start getting better in this one. Wanna know what else’s gets better the story line! I’m highly addicted. My boyfriend and I beat them all but what we are doing now is going back to find any collectibles we may have missed.
Jennifer  S.
My favorite game of all time. I used to watch my husband play this game for a while when we were just starting to date and he showed me how to play. Ever since I asked my mom to buy me my own copy and I couldnt drop the control from that point on. I started really late in the franchise and they have unfortunately changed a lot of what made Gears of War exactly that. But if I were to try to convince you to buy this game I would say that you should experience it at least once. Its worth pennies at the moment so its not like you have to go out of your way to get it. Plus they offer the entire series if you buy the xbox limited edition or something. Anyway, this game was at its prime at this installment (the third). They had it down to a science, with of course minor problems but which game doesnt have its problems? The campaign was a blast, the multiplayer had its learning curve but with practice it was still so worth blowing up several people at once when they tried to capture a ring. Sniping people was amazong because of the head pop that was so audible it made you want to barf. This game was a testosterone frenzy and it was amazing for its time. Rest in peace my sweet you will never be forgotten. I wont let you.