BY MICROSOFT

Ruby D.
I love all the series of this game I beat the whole I'm rpud of myself lol.
Josh S.
Millport, NY
Gears of war is a fun game if you just want to destroy things. However it does become quite boring after a short while of playing
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
This game is way to violent. The graphics are too much. I don't like the sound effects. They sound too real.
Megan S.
Lexington, KY
This was my favorite of all the Gears of War games. Horde is a fun game mode. I preferred online play over the campaign.
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Really loved this game. So much better than the first GOW. Favorite things to do is playing Horde Mode. The extra execution kills are amazing. The countless enemies coming at you are amazing. Are there any more ammunition boxes near by? No? AMAZING.
Jeremy H.
Much better than the original both on campaign and multiplayer. Still not my favorite FPS but definitely merits a play through.
Luna B.
This had a really good multiplayer. My bf is obsessed with the series so I had to play. I preferred cod but I think the campaign in gow is definitely superior.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
It's an okay game. Graphics are pretty good, but the game play gets boring after a while, and it doesn't take too long to wrap it.