Microsoft Game Studios Blinx: The Time Sweeper uploaded by Megan H.Microsoft Game Studios Blinx: The Time Sweeper uploaded by Megan H.Microsoft Game Studios Blinx: The Time Sweeper uploaded by Megan H.

BY MICROSOFT

Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
This is another one of my favorite childhood games and also an Xbox original classic. This game is just so fun, interesting, and different. It can prove itself to be especially frustrating and difficult at times especially at the final boss/boss rush. So worth it though. The story, visuals, game design, and game play are unique and amazing. In itself you play as Blinx, who is a young Timesweeper, who jumps into a world (B1Q64) destined to be destroyed and time frozen there forever. Your goal is to restore the planet and save the princess all the while defeating the evil pigs and enemies that the destructive time lapse has caused. You use the modes of time: Fast Forward, Record, Rewind, Pause, and Slow (and Retry) to assist you as you traverse through unique locations. Old school like too: level, level, shop, level, boss, for each area, etc...
Kayla R.
Seekonk, Ma
This was my favorite game when I was a kid and I really wish they remade it for Xbox one. It was so cute and fun to play. If it was still around or I could get a copy and play it I would. Recommend this for kids or playful adults.
HELI H.
One of my oldest sons favorite old games. He had a good time playing this game as a young kid and has also played it with his younger brothers. Fun game my kids seem to like playing it. Very colorful
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
All in all good game growing up, gets a little boring but very unique and different than most games giving it a better appeal than the average name brand game.
Kinsley R.
A good game..I rated it as 5 stars because it has amazing graphics and everything else.
Angela M.
Sacramento , CA
MUY bien productos la recomiendo muchísimo muy buenísimo bueno producto me encanta
Alyssa T.
Saint Catharines
This was my #1 game when I was growing up. I still play it when I have my 360 set up. Fututistic game that I think any preteen would love.
Nena A.
Is it fun?
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
Not a question, just a comment. I so agree with Kayla. I wish they'd remaster the Blinx games for new consoles and PC as well. ♡