BY MICROSOFT

Forza motorsport 3: ultimate collection (xbox 360) see more...

Microsoft Forza Motorsport 3: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
  • "There are some seriously challenging tracks (which I personally love) but it would also make a good game to introduce some one to racing games as well." in 1 review
  • "I've played many racing games over the years but I really enjoyed Forza." in 1 review
  • "This is a great game to start with the only draw back being there should be more cars, honestly the tracks are fun and the cars available are of a good variety." in 1 review
Kyle S.
Valrico, FL
When you enter this game, even starting from the main menu, the graphics are gorgeous. There are so many cars to choose from that I chose my dads own Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It looked exactly like it! For almost every car there are 10+ color picks, and the customization s are endless (aside from performance). Although, it's only a quick pick-up game. There has been times where I will finish a couple of career races and be done for the day, it's definitely not a game you can spend ours on. Otherwise, I recommend this game as a keeper.
Natashia S.
Lincoln, NE
I've played many racing games over the years but I really enjoyed Forza. Not only do you get to play with a variety of cars (from a Nissan Versa to top of the line McLarens) but you get a large number of varied tracks to test your vehicles on. The multi-player is well done (especially for a system co-op). The only downside is that there is not enough incentive to play for a long period of time and unlock the options. This is a great casual racing game for when you have friends over and is worth it if you can get it for a lower price.
Charles G.
Pennsville, NJ
This is a great game to start with the only draw back being there should be more cars, honestly the tracks are fun and the cars available are of a good variety. If you want to invest in the game the Xbox marketplace will have more cars available but be warned it will cost you to purchase them
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
I enjoyed this game. Loved the cars and the tracks. Liked how you could play season and more. Only with online mode would be more evened out and fair, but I guess thats the point of it. To see whos better and who has the best cars.
Mary O.
Great graphics, but he car selection was a little limited. There are some seriously challenging tracks (which I personally love) but it would also make a good game to introduce some one to racing games as well.
Ryan C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an excellent game in my opinion. There are SO many challenging tracks and it literally takes forever to beat. I guess for some people this could be a con, but I personally love games that take me longer than a day to beat!
Jozlyn K.
It was a pretty good game for the time it was made, it would have been better if the main "storyline" with the races was more detailed.
Andrew F.
Vermilion, OH
This game is awesome for all the sweet looking vehicles and the tracks are nice. i liked this game mainly for the cars that were in it
Josh S.
Millport, NY
I loved forza it had some realistic racing and cars. The downfall is the game seemed repetitive and got boring.
Emily E.
I think this is a great game. There are many things to do in the game and it lasts awhile.