BY MICROSOFT

forza motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world s greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of xbox one and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing. what s in the box full disc copy of forza motorsport 5 day one car pack* this three-car pack features amazing cars each with an exclusive day one-themed livery and custom tuning package created by the experts at turn 10 studios. The day one car pack includes the following cars: 2010 audi tt rs coupe 2011... see more...

Stormy D.
Stormy D.
If you enjoy racing and modding cars this is definitely a great game for you. I played Forza on XBOX 360 but I know the game was a big hit with my husband and his friends. Cost is the same like any new game and for the car/race lover its a great choice for a gift.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The graphics are top notch and although it came
Out so long ago my family and I still play!!!
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
My husband just got this game and he was hooked right away, its really fun.
Prentiss W.
Prentiss W.
Fairdale, KY
This is an amazing game I've played the others and they are all fun. Playing this game is just as fun as racing a real car!
Anthony R.
Anthony R.
Detroit, MI
I love this game, it's beautiful and it makes you feel like you are actually in the car. Every car feels different they take a second to learn, but the game isn't hard. The drivatars give you a great challenge which makes every race feel different.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.
El Cajon, CA
I do not have an Xbox One, but have been able to play this at a local game store. Gameplay is just as awesome as the previous version and with the improved graphics, makes part 5 even better
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
My husband and I bought this game. Played it for no more then ten minutes and shut it off. Wasn't as good as we expected.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Its a awesome game it has nice graphics. Theres not really other games ive liked like this one. I recommend it for anyone that likes racing and competitive.
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
I really love that it has the top gear track and how realistic the cars and game is over all. Beautiful graphics. I would definitely recommend
Mahala C.
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
This game is so fun! you get to test drive the cars and the graphics are amazing