Microsoft Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360) uploaded by Teran F.

BY MICROSOFT #79 in Xbox Games

Fallout: new vegas ultimate edition (xbox 360) see more...

• The platinum hits comes with all the dlc that came out wi...2 Answers
  • Does it matter if I get the platinum hits ultimate editio...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a fun game and great concept like always with Fallout. The whole casino this was fun. Be sure when you sit down to play that you remember to pack your Rad Away, make sure your Pipboy is in working order, and dont forget your vault suit!
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore this game I have played it through numerous times taken different sides and have loved every single outcome. If you like the fall out games you will love new Vegas. Just don't get caught up by the death claws!!!!!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of the greatest games of all time. The gameplay can be glitchy from time to time. But it was definitely ahead of its time. The open world in this game made it that much better. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Amazing game, I definitely enjoyed the western cowboy feel of it. The world map is decent sized, gameplay was smooth, and play style was very well balanced for variety. A game with a good replay value.
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
I wasso excited when i first got this game but that quickly faded because the ease of gameplay was not very easy for me and I'm no novice. Frankly I'm not very good at any of these Fallout games. I do like that u can change up between 1st or 3rd person gameplay but i feel all fallout games are an awkward play and plain ole confusing and hard at times even on easy. New vegas i found to be the hardest and most confusing of all the Fallout games. I hate the pip boy u constantly have to use and look at, plus you constantly have to watch the weight of items your carrying. At times i felt completely confused as what to do. I didn't get far in this game because of my confusion. The graphics aren't that great either. One plus is u can switch between 1st & 3rd person views which can be handy that is if u can get past level 2!
Matthew S.
Lima
One of my favorite games of all time!!! I spent over 200 hours playing this game and I can still spend plenty more! It's nice to have a open world that is truly OPEN
Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
Wonderfully written and designed, this Fallout Edition will leave players longing to replay. personally, I love any game that allows me to choose outcomes and alliances based on in game decisions.

graphics were amazing and interactions with NPCs was inventive. The mere fact that you did not have to even play the first mission given to you because you could just wonder off, allowed for the most complete open world I had seen in a long time.

5 out of 5 stars for being one of the most creative and innovative games I have seen in a while.
Bret H.
Sikeston, MO
Let me start by saying that the Fallout franchise is one of my favorites, and I love what Bethesda has done to the series as a whole. This game is a nice throwback to some of the older fallout games in the series as it takes place out west. Explore the irradiated desert in the awesome RPG action-adventure shoot'em up. Did I also mention that is particular copy comes with all of the available add-ons! Get ready for hours and hours of post-apocalyptic fun with Fallout: New Vegas.
Mary O.
One of my favorite games. The Fallout series in general is just amazing, but the in depth quests and storytelling Obsidian added to New Vegas, just made it outstanding. The DLC's are awesome (Old World Blues and Lonesome Road being my personal favorites) and often hilarious. I actually spent quite a few hours counting the number of Monty Python references in game one day. It's up there. I highly recommend this game!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
The storyline and music in New Vegas are great, however I would say it wasn't quite as good as Fallout 3. It's a very fun game, but oftentimes you could spend quite a bit of time roaming through the desert with nothing happening, which could get slightly dull and repetitive.
Ryan M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Does it matter if I get the platinum hits ultimate edition or is the original the same?
Beshoy A.
The platinum hits comes with all the dlc that came out with the game the other one doesn't