BY MICROSOFT

• Good or evil? Or somewhere in the middle? I have done each extrem...2 Answers
  • Do you like the Easter eggs on the game yes or no?6 Answers
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I absolutely love all of the fable games! I have played and beat all of them more times than I can count. The reason why I can play the same games so many times is because the story changes depending on your choices and actions. You can choose to be basically a saint or very evil. You can even choose to be a female in this Fable, because you know, women kick butt!
Summer D.
Louisville, KY
I love this game!!!! Each time you play it, you find new things, you go new ways, you can be good or evil and different levels. This game was wayyyyy beyond its time. The graphics are a little aged character wise but the landscape is phenomenal! I seriously went out and bought an Xbox and the games after playing it at a friends house once time.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I love the Fable series and I think that Fable II is the best one. It was the first in the series to give you a choice of which gender to choose for your Hero. You're also able to have a pet pup! I love all of the mini quests and storyline of this game and I've played it several times through.
Alexandra B.
This game is a lot of fun to play. You can buy a house, buy a shop, go on adventures, get married, have kids. The opportunities are endless. Of course the story is the reason you'll want to play this game. It's intense and absolutely amazing
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
I wish they kept going with this franchise it's exactly what I want in a game and more the best thing ever at least give me a remastered version
Cait N.
Overland, MO
So. Much. Fun. If the graphics were better I could replay this still and be enjoying it immensely.
Jeana T.
Shelbyville, IL
I have played and beat all of the fable games, and I love them. They are great and a lot of fun
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Got the whole collection. Super fantastic game! This one I bought was a collections edition. Came in a big book...with a poster, cards and other goodies, was only 89.00. Great find! Also got a t-shirt free for buying it. Love the story. The quests are great. Side jobs pretty OK. Loved buying all the properties. So much fun.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton, MO
This game is the whole reason I bought an Xbox 360. I played a friends copy of it on their xbox and just had to get it for myself. I loved the storyline and gameplay and loved how much your decisions effected the game. I loved the characters and played this game so much.
Katie K.
Huron, OH
Love love love love love this fable. I used to sit with my sister and play this for hours on end. The story line was great, the bosses were actually difficult, and it had that sense of magic that gets you really excited to play. It was a really really cool game.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Do you like the Easter eggs on the game yes or no?
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
Good or evil? Or somewhere in the middle? I have done each extreme but never done the middle road.