BY MICROSOFT

• Good or evil? Or somewhere in the middle? I have done each extrem...3 Answers
  • Do you like the Easter eggs on the game yes or no?7 Answers
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
Another fav of mine. I love the style and setting. The characters have lives of their own. You can purchase homes (even whole towns and castles) and have families and children. (Yes I said familieS) On top of that, there is a great story and likable characters. This is my favorite fable game in the series and one of my favorite all time titles.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Got the whole collection. Super fantastic game! This one I bought was a collections edition. Came in a big book...with a poster, cards and other goodies, was only 89.00. Great find! Also got a t-shirt free for buying it. Love the story. The quests are great. Side jobs pretty OK. Loved buying all the properties. So much fun.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
This game is the whole reason I bought an Xbox 360. I played a friends copy of it on their xbox and just had to get it for myself. I loved the storyline and gameplay and loved how much your decisions effected the game. I loved the characters and played this game so much.
Tiffany O.
One of the best series of video games that I grew up with. Have played this three times. Stylistically I don't think it will ever fade, the graphics are there enough to be considered timeless. It's colorful, good storytelling and offers hours of fun.

I can't give it 5 stars though because of its lack of open world, however it could be because of the timing of the game, technology has come very far since then.
Summer D.
Louisville, KY
I love this game!!!! Each time you play it, you find new things, you go new ways, you can be good or evil and different levels. This game was wayyyyy beyond its time. The graphics are a little aged character wise but the landscape is phenomenal! I seriously went out and bought an Xbox and the games after playing it at a friends house once time.
Kandi H.
The Fable series is by far my favorite of all RPG games and Fable 2 is the best one of all. Not only can you now choose to be a female, you also have companions, including your very own pet pooch! Adding the dog draws you into the RPG experience even more deeply. If that wasn't enough, you can now also play online co-op! New characters, better spell casting (flourish is awesome) new town..same incredible game! Fable II is the BEST! Thanks Lionhead Studios.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I love the Fable series and I think that Fable II is the best one. It was the first in the series to give you a choice of which gender to choose for your Hero. You're also able to have a pet pup! I love all of the mini quests and storyline of this game and I've played it several times through.
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I absolutely love all of the fable games! I have played and beat all of them more times than I can count. The reason why I can play the same games so many times is because the story changes depending on your choices and actions. You can choose to be basically a saint or very evil. You can even choose to be a female in this Fable, because you know, women kick butt!
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
Yet another great installment in the Fable series. With the ability to purchase many more buildings, many more quests to complete, and lots of new stores to visit, there is so much to do ! The only similar games I can think of are the other Fable games.
Alexandra B.
This game is a lot of fun to play. You can buy a house, buy a shop, go on adventures, get married, have kids. The opportunities are endless. Of course the story is the reason you'll want to play this game. It's intense and absolutely amazing
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Do you like the Easter eggs on the game yes or no?
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
Good or evil? Or somewhere in the middle? I have done each extreme but never done the middle road.