BY MICROSOFT

IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing. With OWA for iPhone you can: Get work done faster with email - Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories - Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites Manage your schedule with ease - Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder - View shared calendars including delegate support - Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule Keep business data secure - Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone - Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security Requirements: - The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online - iPhone must be iPhone 4S or higher and have iOS 6 or higher see more...

Microsoft Corporation OWA for iPhone
  • "It's crashes a lot but it's very easy to navigate and I use it for my college email." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a college student always on the go and this app is a life saver allows me to manage papers, projects all from my phone." in 1 review
  • "Super easy super convenient to keep up with emails from the teachers from other students from across the only thing was I have to go to most schools technology department to have them install it and put in my email account because I couldn't do myself" in 1 review
Janay B.
Villa Rica, GA
Maybe it was just me but I could not get this to work on my phone for anything in this world. I kept trying to set up with my Microsoft email from my school and it was difficult and kind of unneeded when there's already a way to check emails.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
I can't get this app to work on my phone at all, I just stick to checking my email in my phone's browser.
Jessica M.
Erie, PA
Techie Expert
I have many problems with this app. It crashes A LOT and often stops giving me notifications for new emails and I don't find out until I check the app myself and notice I have 50 unread emails! If I didn't need to use it for my college email I wouldn't use it at all.
Yuliyana S.
Toronto, ON
This app half the time wont refresh for me when i open it, itll just disconnect. not really happy with it
Deidre B.
Love how easy it is to do documents on the go and I don't have to wait till I gets home
Sarah D.
Is anyone else having issues with their office365 suite working on their iDevice? I've never been able to get my work emails to show up on my iphone with 365.
Contessa V.
Techie Expert
I've been a member a month now on my second campaign. How will I know if I'm chosen or selected? My email doesn't seem to work! I've never got an email since I registered! Can I change me email address? Will it affect my progress?