BY MICROSOFT

IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing. With OWA for iPhone you can: Get work done faster with email - Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories - Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites Manage your schedule with ease - Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder - View shared calendars including delegate support - Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule Keep business data secure - Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone - Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security Requirements: - The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online - iPhone must be iPhone 4S or higher and have iOS 6 or higher see more...

Microsoft Corporation OWA for iPhone
  • "It's crashes a lot but it's very easy to navigate and I use it for my college email." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a college student always on the go and this app is a life saver allows me to manage papers, projects all from my phone." in 1 review
  • "Super easy super convenient to keep up with emails from the teachers from other students from across the only thing was I have to go to most schools technology department to have them install it and put in my email account because I couldn't do myself" in 1 review
Katie M.
Used it when i was in school amd i loved it. Its very easy to use and so much better then regular emails. I high recommend this email
Morgan R.
LOVE IT! I use this app for my school email that I use on a daily basis, this app makes it easy and quick to manage my messages
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
It's okay I use it for school but it's not the best it takes a while to refresh or get your emails.
Brianna S.
Louisville, KY
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Yes I love this so much I have this app on my iPhone it's so helpful with school emails
Vanessa A.
Cascade, WI
Better off sticking with apples email service. This wasn't worth the download.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I use this email for my school email and I love it! It's nice and sleek look
Monique P.
Berkeley, IL
I love Microsoft OWA for iPhone. I just wish I was about to sign into my school email on it!
Jasie C.
The interface is great but I always have issues trying to get my messages to update
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
Not a fan of this app at all. It crashes several times a day, occasionally notifies me of emails but not all the times. Only reason I use it is for college or else Id ditch it
Sarah D.
Is anyone else having issues with their office365 suite working on their iDevice? I've never been able to get my work emails to show up on my iphone with 365.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Techie Expert
I've been a member a month now on my second campaign. How will I know if I'm chosen or selected? My email doesn't seem to work! I've never got an email since I registered! Can I change me email address? Will it affect my progress?