BY MICROSOFT

IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing. With OWA for iPhone you can: Get work done faster with email - Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories - Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites Manage your schedule with ease - Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder - View shared calendars including delegate support - Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule Keep business data secure - Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone - Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security Requirements: - The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online - iPhone must be iPhone 4S or higher and have iOS 6 or higher see more...

Microsoft Corporation OWA for iPhone
  • "It's crashes a lot but it's very easy to navigate and I use it for my college email." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a college student always on the go and this app is a life saver allows me to manage papers, projects all from my phone." in 1 review
  • "Super easy super convenient to keep up with emails from the teachers from other students from across the only thing was I have to go to most schools technology department to have them install it and put in my email account because I couldn't do myself" in 1 review
Mayra V.
It doesn't let me use any of my outlook accounts. We use outlook at work and then I have personal @live, @msn @outlook accounts but none of them are recognized by the system. I gave up and put my work email on my apple email client. USELESS!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Techie Expert
I really like this app. It works well and I haven't had Any problems with it except I have to log back in every once-in-a-while. I uses this app to check my college email which they are always emailing me about things going on so it's good to have quick access to it on my phone.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
Techie Expert
I don't really see a difference between the app and just using hotmail on a browser. There aren't really a lot of perks and it just takes up space on my phone. I'm glad it was free because I never really used it.
Allison K.
Use this for my schools email. Super easy super convenient to keep up with emails from the teachers from other students from across the only thing was I have to go to most schools technology department to have them install it and put in my email account because I couldn't do myself
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I love this app! I use it for my school emails. It is super easy to use and I don't even have to continuously login in like in an email browser. I constantly check up on my email everyday and they come in super fast. Highly recommending this app as it is very helpful.
Jennifer B.
Comes in handy! I'm a college student always on the go and this app is a life saver allows me to manage papers, projects all from my phone. Seriously did a whole paper on this app while sitting in my English class for my next class
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
This app crashes a lot and it is difficult to tell if it is working. I only keep it on my phone so that I can send emails with attachments directly from my phone. Otherwise, I use the mail app for my email.
Aleixka M.
We use this email at my university and I completely hate it. It's such a struggle when you're trying to delete stuff and you have to go one by one instead of having the option to select all.
Kaitlyn R.
I love this app! It sends all of my emails directly to my phone! My school email is outlook so it notifys me if my professors or college emails me! Don't know what I'd do without this app!
I loooove this app! I use it all the time to edit my documents on the go! I linked mine to my one drive to be able to pull documents fast and save them fast too!
Sarah D.
Is anyone else having issues with their office365 suite working on their iDevice? I've never been able to get my work emails to show up on my iphone with 365.
Contessa V.
Techie Expert
I've been a member a month now on my second campaign. How will I know if I'm chosen or selected? My email doesn't seem to work! I've never got an email since I registered! Can I change me email address? Will it affect my progress?