BY MICROSOFT

IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing. With OWA for iPad you can: Get work done faster with email - Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories - Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites Manage your schedule with ease - Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder - View shared calendars including delegate support - Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule Keep business data secure - Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPad and leaves your personal data on the device alone - Separate passcode for OWA for iPad provides an additional layer of security Requirements: - The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online - iPad must be iPad 2 or higher and have iOS 6 or higher see more...

India D.
Horn Lake, MS
We use OWA at work. I really like that I have access to word, excel, and powerpoint all in one place. I also love that there is access to the onedrive. I am able to pull up my work from any computer, any where.
Cesar A.
Very convenient app, it's word in the palm of your hands although you can't access every single aspect from a desktop version of word it is the closest thing possible and does a very good job at doing that
JoAnne O.
My workplace uses this email service. I like that it has the ability to store everything across devices. There are glitches now and then where I have to refresh the app myself, but it works.
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
I use this for school it's so neat so easy to use. It does not take a brain surgeon to figure out how to use it. It allows you to connect other email to it if need be. Omg it's great.
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Works great. Very comparable for my other apple products and the display is great. I really like that they give it to you for free as we'll. the service you get is quite nice
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I have this application, it is very good, I use my mail from hotmail, I can receive, send messages without problem, it is very good. I like it.
Stephanie R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Has most of the functionality of the desktop version but not all... Would be better if I could view availability when scheduling meetings.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My reviews keep not posting ugh..but we use this at work its affordable and its easy to use i like it alot. I would recommend it
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
I use this app for nursing school for communication and it works great. Has a few glitches but nothing to major!
Cameron P.
West Chazy, NY
Oh my god! Where do
I begin! This is amazing for people on the go or for people in a hurry! Definitely worth it