BY MICROSOFT

OneNote is free on iPad and many other devices. Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that's too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices! All you need is a free Microsoft Account to get started. Recent updates include: •Beautifully redesigned for iOS 7. •Photos of whiteboards and documents are now auto-cropped and enhanced. Key Features: •Sync your notebooks across computers and devices. •Your notes look the same on all your devices including formatting and ink notes from pen enabled devices. •Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format notes the way you want. •Search your notes and files for anything you've captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. •Sync your work notes stored in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint with your iPad. Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote: •Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research. •Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic. •Keep track of your shopping list and check items off wherever you are. •Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation. •Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter. •Collaborate and share ideas with your team. •Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision. •Keep and edit all of your notes - whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser. Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote. Requirements: •iPad must have iOS 7 or higher •A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for iPad •OneNote for iPad opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later Download OneNote on your other devices and learn about new ways to capture notes at OneNote.com Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news: facebook.com/MicrosoftOneNote twitter.com/msonenote blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-onenote see more...

Anne S.
Anne S.
I am a Mac-Apple Snob; obnoxious really. I previously loathed Microsoft product and banished them from my life in 1997.... Forever eh.. Until 2015! I know every work around year I am in LOVE with this round of 360 products, most notably One Note! Mac, PC, IOS -seamless syncing. My only gripe is the random text box but I can live with it. I love the interface and flexibility. I can not live without!! I share, collaborate and organize like a pro. Lightyears above all other note taking apps!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA
After spending a huge portion of my summer internship creating a proposal for the company to begin using OneNote in day to day activities, I began to love it! It works on so many platforms and there are so many uses for it. It's great for taking notes for class or meetings, planning events, even grocery shopping. Definitely put this on your list to try out.
Varah T.
Varah T.
My favorite thing to use EVER! I use it every day and have years of notes and outlines saved. The best part is everything is always with me thanks to the cloud back up.
Deymi A.
Deymi A.
Completely love it! I think it is excellent, keeps your notes saved and also is a way to take care of nature. Paper is taken from the trees, so if we reduce the production of paper there will be more trees in the world and mother nature will not be destroyed.
Melvin S.
Melvin S.
Sacramento, CA
I love using onenote on my iPad mini. It's so easy to color code notes, create different folders, have multiple places for all different work such as school, future career plans, work, etc. I highly recommend
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
I love this app for checklists, it really came in handy when I was preparing for my vacation. I have it in both my iPad, iPhone, and computer and it syncs automatically so you can start where you left off.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I'm just starting to use this app but I'm really liking it so far. It's pretty easy to use and you can format it easily and how you want.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is awesome ! I use this to write double entry notes for school. It really easy and it looks way better than getting a piece of paper and drawing a line in the middle.
Brandea M.
Brandea M.
Knoxville, TN
Awesome app! I use it on my iPad and computer!! Love it!! I would absolutely recommend this app and have!
Tamra O.
Tamra O.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I absolutely love Microsoft OneNote for my iPad! I use it in class and work meetings to capture all of my notes. Once I click save, it also saves it on my laptop OneNote app and I can print from there! So easy and versatile!