BY MICROSOFT

OneNote is free on iPad and many other devices. Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that's too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices! All you need is a free Microsoft Account to get started. Recent updates include: •Beautifully redesigned for iOS 7. •Photos of whiteboards and documents are now auto-cropped and enhanced. Key Features: •Sync your notebooks across computers and devices. •Your notes look the same on all your devices including formatting and ink notes from pen enabled devices. •Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format notes the way you want. •Search your notes and files for anything you've captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. •Sync your work notes stored in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint with your iPad. Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote: •Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research. •Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic. •Keep track of your shopping list and check items off wherever you are. •Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation. •Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter. •Collaborate and share ideas with your team. •Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision. •Keep and edit all of your notes - whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser. Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote. Requirements: •iPad must have iOS 7 or higher •A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for iPad •OneNote for iPad opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later Download OneNote on your other devices and learn about new ways to capture notes at OneNote.com Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news: facebook.com/MicrosoftOneNote twitter.com/msonenote blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-onenote see more...

Emily F.
Fairfax, VA
After spending a huge portion of my summer internship creating a proposal for the company to begin using OneNote in day to day activities, I began to love it! It works on so many platforms and there are so many uses for it. It's great for taking notes for class or meetings, planning events, even grocery shopping. Definitely put this on your list to try out.
Varah T.
My favorite thing to use EVER! I use it every day and have years of notes and outlines saved. The best part is everything is always with me thanks to the cloud back up.
Kelly R.
Techie Expert
I absolutely love this app! It helps keep me organized. I have to make lists and this allows me to make lists within lists, check items off as I go... it’s an extension of my brain. Highly recommend!
Anne S.
I am a Mac-Apple Snob; obnoxious really. I previously loathed Microsoft product and banished them from my life in 1997.... Forever eh.. Until 2015! I know every work around year I am in LOVE with this round of 360 products, most notably One Note! Mac, PC, IOS -seamless syncing. My only gripe is the random text box but I can live with it. I love the interface and flexibility. I can not live without!! I share, collaborate and organize like a pro. Lightyears above all other note taking apps!
Shaina M.
Orange, CA
This is my primary note-taking app for school. It works fine, but it is a tiny bit glitchy at times (sometimes the margins get messed up, still haven't found a way to fix that). I like that you can draw next to your notes, and I like that you can organize everything by section and by page. Overall, 4 stars, because of the rare, but annoying, glitches.
Nicole J.
I absolutely LOVE one note. I use it to organize all my classes and subjects in one app on my iPad. I like that it syncs to my iPhone, laptop, and iPad all in one. The only thing i don't like it that I can't print directly from the app, have to copy and paste to a word document and print from there. Overall it's great though.
Theresa H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is awesome ! I use this to write double entry notes for school. It really easy and it looks way better than getting a piece of paper and drawing a line in the middle.
Melvin S.
Sacramento, CA
I love using onenote on my iPad mini. It's so easy to color code notes, create different folders, have multiple places for all different work such as school, future career plans, work, etc. I highly recommend
Elisha W.
I love one note! I have tried several other note taking apps and this one by far is the best. It syncs across all my devices and I can use my own handwriting on the iPad along with typing.
Tamra O.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I absolutely love Microsoft OneNote for my iPad! I use it in class and work meetings to capture all of my notes. Once I click save, it also saves it on my laptop OneNote app and I can print from there! So easy and versatile!