BY MICROSOFT

Solving mysteries and building worlds-you can do it all with this bundle, which includes three compelling games and a cool white Xbox One console. The Xbox One isn't just a gaming console-it's your family's new entertainment center. Use the Game DVR to instantly record and share your most impressive gaming moments, or stream your sessions live for the whole Internet to see. HDMI pass-through allows you to watch television right on your Xbox One by hooking up your cable or satellite box. From Microsoft. Time is not on your side in Quantum Break. Split between intense third-person gameplay and live-action episodes, it's up to you to fix a fracture in time-using some special time-bending powers of your own-to save humanity. Rated M. From Microsoft. In the psychological thriller Alan Wake, you're a writer suffering from insomnia, writer's block, and the darkness in a small lakeside town. What terrible secrets are hidden in that lake? Armed with a flashlight and some coffee, Alan Wake is determined to find out and save his wife. Rated T. From Microsoft. Build, craft, and explore! In Minecraft, dig down into the unknown depths or build incredible structures, from humble homes to grand cityscapes. Explore and conquer alone or with your friends via split screen or online modes. Rated E10+. From Microsoft. Software may be sent as digital download; see Video Game Glossary tab for more information. Cable or satellite subscription needed to watch live television. One-time online set-up required. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Services and/or content available through apps may require payment. Contact provider for details. see more...

• Genial esta bien que entretenimiento y loa grafic... Be the first to answer!
  • What is the big difference between the Xbox one and the Xbox one ...3 Answers
  • What is the big difference between the Xbox one and the Xbox one ...1 Answers
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
It took me some time to get used to the Xbox one but now everyone is using it so it's awesome. Before when it first came out it was hard since us who had 360 couldn't play with Xbox one players. Now I feel like everyone is switched over. Cons are it has almost no space on it. 100% everyone I know who has an Xbox one had to buy a hard drive, me included. I only had 6 games on my Xbox and the space was full! If you are going to buy this Xbox with this storage be aware you will need to buy more space since now all the games have to be installed. You can't just insert the game and play right away like we did with the 360
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
We purchased this for our 6 and 8 year olds Christmas with the Xbox 1S minecraft bundle and I opened it and plugged it in and made sure everything worked! On cyber Monday I great deal 248$ from Best Buy and I'm really impressed! We've Always been PlayStation people and this seems great and user friendly!
Carla S.
Arvin, CA
I bought This For My Husband for his birthday Since He's been wishing dor the xbox one s , So i surprised him and he Loved the games and the Console. Especially Minecraft . he loves that game because he can be Creative spontaneous and Explore his Own little world. And ankther thing the xbox one s plays Blu-Ray movies ūüíĮ
Melissa B.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is the best xbox one.I love the color.Its so clean and it looks better than the black.The Minecraft game is so much fun. I love the bundle. This is pretty pricey but at times, there's great sales!
Carl W.
Bakersfield, CA
Xbox is great for the whole family! Online play with pretty much every game, and it is an overall great community. You have games like Call of Duty, Battlefield, sports games like Madden, or 2k. It's just a matter of what you like!
Keysha J.
Chatsworth, GA
The white xbox one is the same as the black the newer viersions are better than the first ones. I had issues with my xbox one ejecting the disc randonmly. I dont really care for mine craft but thats bc its always the same. I have the xbox one s and honestly i say microsoft all day :)
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
We have the black and white one at home and the white one looks so much better than the black. We have two so that way my brother and I can play different games.
Alondra M.
San Antonio, TX
I just bought my boyfriend his Xbox one for Christmas an he loves loves it ! I can't keep him off of it lol Every chance he get his on his game
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I love the bundle cause usually get games been wanting play but in general game stop usually have good price for them. I'm big time gamer
This is amazing good for your kids and it is a helpful tool to use I really want one
Allen M.
What is the big difference between the Xbox one and the Xbox one S? Is it just little differences of the picture quality and sound, or is their a big change in the overalls gaming system?
Skylynn W.
I have been looking at xbox ones for a while now.. What would be a good color to get & some good games?