Microsoft Corp. Xbox One S 2TB Console - Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle, Red uploaded by Jada A.Microsoft Corp. Xbox One S 2TB Console - Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle, Red uploaded by Jada A.

BY MICROSOFT #70 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The Xbox One S 2TB Console - Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle features a gritty, battle-weathered console and controller, 4K Ultra HD video, custom system sounds, High Dynamic Range, and a vertical stand. Includes a full game download of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for both Xbox One and Windows 10, with early access to the game, exclusive weapon and character skins, a unique multiplayer lobby emblem, six Gear Packs, and even cross-play, so you can continue the fight across multiple devices. Plus, you get the Gears of War 4 Season Pass, featuring the exclusive Vintage VIP Pack, permanent access to future multiplayer maps for. Color: Red. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather R.
Just bought this for my fiance for christmas. He died when he opened it. He loves it so much. It has so much space now. His old xbox one had barely any! Now he can have all his games and then some more room to do things. It also plays music when turning it on. And the controller is much better!! It's amazing. Awesome art on the console too!
Sarah F.
Lakeside
So if you love Gears of War, or are looking for a 4K blu ray player. Or have been wanting to buy a Xbox One. I don't see any reason not too.

I upgraded to a 65" 4K UHD TV specifically for this purchase and watched the Deadpool via 4K Blu ray. Flawless playback and easy to use interface with my TVs smart remote. This function is a huge bonus, as a decent 4K blu ray player is just as expensive as this console.

Setup took about an hour with updates being downloaded with a 17MBps average connection. I knew this going in, but if you didn't, it could be upsetting. We all want to play with shiny new toys immediately I know! Just be patient and have something to do on the side during.

Every inch of the controller and console screams Gears of War. The colors inspire and the custom startup sounds set the tone for laying some beat down. I won't go into gameplay here.

Not only is this one of the finest looking limited editions of a game console that I've seen, it's also massively streamlined versus the original Xbox One. No huge power block to try and hide behind my piggy bank. The inclusion of the vertical stand makes it even less of a space hog.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I got this for my husband for Christmas and he *might* have squealed. He has the LE GOW3 xbox 360 and now he has the One. The graphics are stunning! It has 2 TB of space, which is awesome, and we can use it for Netflix and the like. The only downside is the controller isn't exactly comfortable to hold but that may just take some getting used to. All in all we're both thrilled with this system. And GOW4 is amazing. I missed Fenix.
Jada A.
Middle Island
I loveeee my Xbox one s 2tb gears of war edition. It's definitely recommend. It's so amazing and the controller is sick looking! It's super affordable and has 4K Netflix and HDR games. It's a must buy.
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
I got one for Christmas. I absolutely love it! I don't have any problems out of it. I love how much memory it has. I also use it for so many things every day, rather it be for gaming or tv. I've tried to get several of my friends to get one as well. I changed from PS4 to Xbox and I am very happy with my decision.
Adri K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
It is sooo pretty. I'm not a red fan but I am forever a gears fan. It makes gears noises when you push the buttons. The hard drive space makes it better. Get a large storage because installing games will take up the 500g space.
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love it. I just recently got it as a early bday gift and it's amazing. It makes different sounds when you turn it on, off and when u insert and eject the disc. It also haves 2 TB of me memory which helps a lot.
Julia P.
Castlewood
I actually treated my self with this a few weeks back. So far I'm very pleased with the overall performance of the system. The graphics are amazing and the memory is great.
Jorden A.
Montgomery, AL
First of all, gears of war 4 is one of the best games made this year outside of only a few other games. Second of all the 2 tb is beyond necessary for ME. The reason this is the case is because I buy all of my games online and not on disk, so having the space is very needed. And third it's the Xbox one s, what else could I possibly say? Incredible 3 star bundle, highly highly recommend.
Angel C.
miami, florida
I can not believe how incredible it is to have a limited edition Xbox, I do not stop playing with my Xbox limited edition of Call Of Duty, this is a really incredible Xbox, not to mention that the game Gear Of War is really good and vicious, I have The whole saga and I love this game, I would not hesitate to buy it.
Yrko Andres R.
Ciudad de México
Quien me lo puede regalar es que no me alcanza
Emiliano M.
Do you liked?
DIEGO S.
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP
Alguém já comprou com esse design?
Emiliano M.
This console is very father I would love to try but the important thing is that it is the magic of video games and the edition of gears of wars 4 this epic I would like to prove it