Microsoft Corp. Xbox One S 2TB Console, Black uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY MICROSOFT #54 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Sleeker, slimmer, sharper. Introducing the new Xbox One S. Play the greatest games lineup, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console with High Dynamic Range. Store more games than ever with a massive 2TB hard drive. Stream 4K video on Netflix and Amazon Video, and watch UHD Blu-ray™ movies in stunning visual fidelity. Then experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring textured grip and Bluetooth® technology. Now includes a vertical stand for the perfect setup and fit. With all the biggest blockbusters this year, everything you love about Xbox 360 is even better on Xbox One.Color: Black. see more...

camron c.
Hello I'm here today to ask if i could do a review on your product i have a youtube channel with 400,215 k subscribers on youtube I'm going to encourage my subscribers to buy your product becuase its amazing I enjoy it and I think so should everybody else anyways I would be greatful if u could send me your product so I can do a review on it and hopefully get your sells higher BTW my name is Camron Cooner
Reg C.
Carpentersville, IL
The console lacks the profile and space-saving considerations of the PlayStation 4 — or even the original Xbox 360. Not only is the console larger than the original Xbox 360, but the new Kinect sensor is larger than the first one. ... But if you're looking for subtlety, this is not the console for you.
Natalie R.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert
Should get a PS4 instead. PS4 has better graphics and a way bigger fan base. Xbox prides too much on money and doesn't care about the costumer while PS4 makes sure you get a better experience, more for your money, and they constantly improve on their product.
Anthony J.
Easily my favorite game system of the past 3 years. Super fast processor, tons of games for gentlemen like myself, and you just can't beat 2 tb of storage. That's insane. I absolutely love the Xbox One. Does everything I need it to do.
Joseph M.
This console is amazing. I can not believe the quality and how it plays so smooth. This console is not complicated or difficult. Personally I like action games that involve shooting or intense fights. This is a must get!
Giselle A.
I got this for Christmas and bought some games and me and my boyfriend love playing with it it looks amazing on the tv we got. We play dead rising 3 and black ops infinite warefare. It's a great thing to play with others
Liz M.
South El Monte, CA
I enjoy playing the Xbox one S as soon as I get home from school with little brother. From all the Xbox's I believe that so far this console is the best one!!! I recommend other to get this console, it's just an amazing piece of technology! 5 stars!
This is a great system if you do not already have and Xbox One. However, if you already have an Xbox One, the upgrade is worth it only if you own a to television.
I will surely review this ...if i got it .. im a gamer and i love it but icant afford it .so can u please provide it because iwant 2 explore myself more
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert
Wow this
Looks so nice would love the chance to get for my boys room they love to play games and would enjoy this alot hope to get to review some day
Kris S.
Orange City , FL
Is this the maximum memory that I can buy on Xbox stock
Lupe G.
Is there only a black and white color, or will they get the special edition?
Kristin A.
Mcdonough, GA
Anyone else experiencing trouble with controllers frequently disconnecting from their console?
Joseph M.
Are 2 terrabits worth it?
Ella K.
New City, NY
How's the build quality compared to the original Xbox One? I've had issues with my old console, and I'm considering upgrading.