Microsoft Corp. Xbox One S 2TB Console, Black uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY MICROSOFT #50 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Sleeker, slimmer, sharper. Introducing the new Xbox One S. Play the greatest games lineup, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console with High Dynamic Range. Store more games than ever with a massive 2TB hard drive. Stream 4K video on Netflix and Amazon Video, and watch UHD Blu-ray™ movies in stunning visual fidelity. Then experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring textured grip and Bluetooth® technology. Now includes a vertical stand for the perfect setup and fit. With all the biggest blockbusters this year, everything you love about Xbox 360 is even better on Xbox One.Color: Black. see more...

• How's the build quality compared to the original Xbox One? I've h...2 Answers
  • Are 2 terrabits worth it?2 Answers
  • Where do they sell it? ???1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Gamer Expert
The XBOX One S is a great upgrade to the original XBOX One for anyone who desires 4K content. Not only is the system capable of streaming 4K content from Netflix and Hulu, but it also has a 4K UHD Blu ray player built in. Its slimmer profile and 2TB hard drive are also both upgrades from the original XBOX One. What's even better is if you have an original XBOX One system, you can trade it in and upgrade it to this newer system for a fraction of the sticker price. Great console for XBOX lovers. An additional bonus is that this system no longer has a giant power brick attached, but instead uses a regular power cord.
This is a great system if you do not already have and Xbox One. However, if you already have an Xbox One, the upgrade is worth it only if you own a to television.
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Manistique, MI
I have this product and I love it! I would not change it for anything! I use it everyday for anything and everything!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Boyfriend has this.. he doesn't stop playing. He takes it from his man cave to the bedroom.. lol
Sevina B.
Sevina B.
Great console !! Would consider buying a second one ! Have always been an Xbox fan !
camron c.
camron c.
Hello I'm here today to ask if i could do a review on your product i have a youtube channel with 400,215 k subscribers on youtube I'm going to encourage my subscribers to buy your product becuase its amazing I enjoy it and I think so should everybody else anyways I would be greatful if u could send me your product so I can do a review on it and hopefully get your sells higher BTW my name is Camron Cooner
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Wow this
Looks so nice would love the chance to get for my boys room they love to play games and would enjoy this alot hope to get to review some day
What kind of console is it like, is it like the ps4 better or worse and please be honest thx
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert
Should get a PS4 instead. PS4 has better graphics and a way bigger fan base. Xbox prides too much on money and doesn't care about the costumer while PS4 makes sure you get a better experience, more for your money, and they constantly improve on their product.
Liz M.
Liz M.
South El Monte, CA
I enjoy playing the Xbox one S as soon as I get home from school with little brother. From all the Xbox's I believe that so far this console is the best one!!! I recommend other to get this console, it's just an amazing piece of technology! 5 stars!
Kris S.
Kris S.
Orange City , FL
Is this the maximum memory that I can buy on Xbox stock
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Mcdonough, GA
Anyone else experiencing trouble with controllers frequently disconnecting from their console?
Ella K.
Ella K.
New City, NY
How's the build quality compared to the original Xbox One? I've had issues with my old console, and I'm considering upgrading.
Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Are 2 terrabits worth it?
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Is there only a black and white color, or will they get the special edition?