Microsoft Corp. Xbox One - Forza Motorsport 6 uploaded by Nick H.Microsoft Corp. Xbox One - Forza Motorsport 6 uploaded by Jose P.

BY MICROSOFT

Forza Motorsport 6 From the creators of the best-selling Xbox racing series comes the follow-up to the 2013 DICE Racing Game of the Year. Collect, customize, and race the cars of your dreams, including the video game debut of the Ford GT Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: RK2-0001 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. microsoft.com Brand Name: Microsoft Product Type: Software Product Information: Software Main Type: Game Product Information: Software Sub Type: Racing Game Product Information: Software Name: Forza Motorsport 6 Product Information: ESRB Rating: RP (Rating Pending) Product Information: Platform Supported: Xbox One see more...

• Is this game worth the hefty price tag? 4 Answers
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
I love racing games. This is a very good one and I recommend it . It has realistic cars and great graphics.
Alysha R.
Glade Hill, VA
Super amazing great game I love the graphics in this game and it is really fun
Nicole B.
Princeton, LA
I do not like the requirements now in career mode. I feel it should still have tier rewards, not must complete in this position to go on to the next.

Aside from that, the cars are still good, decent packs still.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
One of the best racing and car games out there. It's like the same forza's but with increased graphics and newer cars! A must play for any car fan!
patricia b.
I have this game downloaded on my Xbox one and I love this game...I like the handling of the cars and the graphics
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My husband gives this game five stars, though we just got the Xbox One for Christmas and he has nothing to compare it to. He loves the realism and variety of cars. He enjoys the replay value and feels like it doesn't get old through the varieties of tracks, challenges and cars. The graphics are excellent and they put a lot of attention to details.
Maria B.
My son is completely obsessed with this racing game. I wish it had co-op up to 4 players but other than that is game is worth every penny.
Heli L.
My boyfriend bought this game for our xbox one since he's played all the others and I must say it's a very good game. it's a little hard to learn haha but the vehicles are good ones and I love getting make up my own crazy cars.
Nick H.
Panama City, FL
Online multilayer for up to 24 cars, many different modes, and all the enjoyment of trolling that is rife amongst the lobbies.
Welcome to Forza.

If realistic racing is your thing then you need lol no further, hundreds of finely rendered cars, fully customizable, and upgradeable, from the exotic stables such as Ferrari, to the grocery shop runners such as Peugeots.
There are a huge selection of tracks, both real world and fabricated which make for a good mix. If you are into artistry, then many people have this game, not for the racing, but for the ability to create some marveled pieces of rolling art.
There is currently no competion for this franchise, and whilst many fanboy will always argue over Gran Turismo, or Forza - from someone who has had both. Forza wins out every time. The downside: live subscription required for online play, and even though the game is $60, all the add on as and tracks will set you back another $60. . which kinda stings.
Demi S.
Great game. Super customizable and the graphics are amazing. Some of the tracks could be better, but nevertheless, I highly recommend
Ashley H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is this game worth the hefty price tag?