Microsoft Corp. Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle with Two Wireless Controllers, Black uploaded by Spoo M.

BY MICROSOFT

Name your game. Choose one of four blockbuster titles with the Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle, featuring a full game download of either Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, or Rare Replay-the choice is yours. Join friends on Xbox Live, the world's premier gaming community across Xbox One and Windows 10. Play your digital and disc-based Xbox 360 games with advanced features like Game DVR. And stream your Xbox One games to any Windows 10 PC in your home. With the greatest games lineup in Xbox history, there's never been a better time to jump ahead with Xbox One. * Available at participating. Color: Black. see more...

Colton B.
San Fidel, NM
I had bought this x box one bundle not knowing if it was a good idea because i have a plastation 4 but im happy with it its a great game bundle i recomend it to everyone who isnt sure about getting it just get it youll be satisfied
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
younes y.
maafer saleh bey setif
I am younes from Algeria. I would like to have a product. Please, I would like to review it on my Facebook page and benefit from it. Thanks for your acceptance. I thank everyone who contributes to making this smile.

I loved the video game with incredible graphics of another reality I recommend this video game and with a hd of 500gb for you to have fun e 90 times
I wanted to take a chance and test in my house.

I wanted to take a chance and test in my house.
I hope you get it