Microsoft Corp. Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle with Two Wireless Controllers, Black

BY MICROSOFT

Name your game. Choose one of four blockbuster titles with the Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle, featuring a full game download of either Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, or Rare Replay-the choice is yours. Join friends on Xbox Live, the world's premier gaming community across Xbox One and Windows 10. Play your digital and disc-based Xbox 360 games with advanced features like Game DVR. And stream your Xbox One games to any Windows 10 PC in your home. With the greatest games lineup in Xbox history, there's never been a better time to jump ahead with Xbox One. * Available at participating. Color: Black. see more...

Colton B.
San Fidel, NM
I had bought this x box one bundle not knowing if it was a good idea because i have a plastation 4 but im happy with it its a great game bundle i recomend it to everyone who isnt sure about getting it just get it youll be satisfied
younes y.
maafer saleh bey setif
I am younes from Algeria. I would like to have a product. Please, I would like to review it on my Facebook page and benefit from it. Thanks for your acceptance. I thank everyone who contributes to making this smile.

I loved the video game with incredible graphics of another reality I recommend this video game and with a hd of 500gb for you to have fun e 90 times
I wanted to take a chance and test in my house.

I wanted to take a chance and test in my house.
I hope you get it