BY MICROSOFT #16 in Xbox Games

There's only one place to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbusters this year, like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6. Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live, powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance while reducing lag and cheating. And quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps. Now includes a 1TB hard drive for storing games and media, a controller with a 3.5mm headset jack, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, the definitive Halo experience on Xbox One. Play through The Master Chief's entire story with Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary, newly remastered Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
To be honest, I grew up using the PS2 and I was really happy about it. I used to be all upset over the new consoles because I felt that it took away some of the specialness of it. Well, the Xbox 1 made me realize that this is more than just a gaming system. It works wayyyy better than the 360 in terms of apps. I never have any issues with anything loading. The 360 was super limited, and this just offers a lot more. However, the reason why that I gave this a 4 and not a 5 is that everything has to be downloaded. Even when you have a game that's a cd, you have to install it. Whatever happened to the good ol' days where you just throw a cd in the slot and it goes. I hate that some games take like 15 minutes to download. I guess it's also because it offers more and has better graphics. Oh well!
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PR  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLEODUCT I LOVE
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
The only down fall with this gaming system is that my husband is constantly on it. but overall, its a good system i don't really like that you have to download the games to the system but whatever works, yes i would recommend this to other gamers
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
We love our Xbox! My husband is an avid gamer so I purchased the Xbox one 1 TB for him for Christmas (didn't make it to Christmas) lol and we use it almost everyday I would say. We use it for our internet (not the system itself) but the browser. We watch Netflix, DVDs/Bluerays, and of course play games!! We haven't ran into an issue on storage per say, but we have noticed the more we load up the memory the slower the browser want to work.
Brittani D.
I love my Xbox one it's amazing.i do everything. On it from gaming on the web and looking at TV I would not trade it for the world we have had it almost 2yrs I think my PS4 can't do half the stuff I can do on here we have so many games on it. It is a keeper and itsade for everyone
Gabriel C.
Delano
I have this system and I love it. I give it a four star because there is one issue I have which is the disc will pop out on its own without anybody or anything touching the eject button. Besides that, i love this system and i would recommend other gamers to buy this console.
Debbie K.
Gamer Expert
So glad I got a 1 tb so many games are available esp if you get ea access  and games with gold. Backwards compatible feature is such a plus since I had an issue with the 360 in pass and switched to playstation. But now with this gen I play more games on the xboxone.
Lieta W.
Phila, PA
Loved Xbox since the first one came out when I was young. This one has such a huge hard drive. I have had mine two years and haven't even used half of the memory on it. The system is a huge upgrade from the 360.
Mackenzie F.
I love my Xbox one. Literally my only complaint is that you have to download an app to play DVDs but it's so trivial it's not even worth taking a star off. Great price, runs great, would 100% recommend
Patrick S.
Very reliable and fast system. It's also very affordable for the things that this gaming system can do. It has many great features that you and your family will love and enjoy.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Hoyt, NB
What is the best #gaming #headset so go with this product especially for the game #Fallout4
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Gamer Expert
Age old question, Xbox or PS4?
Jordan J.
Moscow, ID
So my partner and I have been debating on getting a new system. Should we get the Xbox one or the one s? Also which is better the 500gb or the 1TB? Also how does the backwards compatibility work?
Alison H.
Barrie, ON
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with this system and if so what were they and were they easy to fix
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles
I've been wanting to buy one for quite a while now and I'm wondering, is the price really worth it ?