BY MICROSOFT #19 in Xbox Games

There's only one place to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbusters this year, like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6. Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live, powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance while reducing lag and cheating. And quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps. Now includes a 1TB hard drive for storing games and media, a controller with a 3.5mm headset jack, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, the definitive Halo experience on Xbox One. Play through The Master Chief's entire story with Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary, newly remastered Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 see more...

• Age old question, Xbox or PS4?5 Answers
  • What is the best #gaming #headset so go with this product especiall...11 Answers
  • i wanna know how great is this ive been wanting to get one but im s...2 Answers
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I don't understand why people like this thing. My boyfriend and I are both recreational gamers and hate it. It is SO SLOW! My console wouldn't even properly turn off if I turned the automatic updates on. So that feature is pointless. We are connect to 150mbps download with 20mbps upload and we shouldn't be having a lag in a HOME SCREEN like we do. This thing is a paperweight and a hunk of junk compared to the Xbox 360. They ruined Xbox for me. Do not recommend for anyone. The graphics are not better than the 360. It's not worth the money and there are hardly any games that are backwards compatible. So get ready to buy all your games and downloadable content all over again. Don't buy unless you like wasting money.
Miss D.
Miss D.
Now I'm not bashing on the Xbox, it just always has it's shortcomings. I hate the GUI. Oh man I hate the GUI with a special level of passion. Downloads are so and files are HUGE! I don't understand how it does not better compress files. You would think with 1TB it would last me a while. Nope. Add in Gold and their free games I am constantly having to delete games to make room for newer ones. However, it plays how it should and that's what is the most important. I don't use it as my cable box because I think that is an absolute ridiculous feature.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Palmdale, CA
Love this console and I am a huge Microsoft and halo and xbox fan! I love the detail of the console and controller as well as the added halo sound effects however I don't love the idea of having to download everything, I was lucky I got the 1 terabyte console because I have already used half of it. I have also had to buyou an external hard drive to also put some of the games on there. Other wise I love this console, way to go Microsoft!!!
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
The Xbox one is the best and most innovative console on the market especially paired with the Kinect sensor you get hands free voice commands and an infrared blaster to control your television which includes volume control channel changes and snapping your favorite apps while you play your games. It's just the best home entertainment system. This one has double the memory of a standard Xbox one.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
I love the xbox one! I was never a big gamer until I bought the xbox for my boyfriend for christmas. I would watch him play and then eventually I started playing. Some games we can play together and others we have to play by ourselves, but I definitely love it! Plus I bought the lunar white controller for myself and the grips on the back are amazing!
Brisa K.
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
The storage is amazing. Originally I was leaning towards the 500Gb only because of price. I came across and amazing deal at GameStop. The difference was $20. I paid a total of $302 w taxes for the 1tb console, which included 4 games, console, controller and headset. On top of that I also got a $50 dollar gift card which was used towards another game.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I ordered the elite edition Xbox one. I have been nothing but satisfied with my purchase. It's faster and holds so many more games than the regular One. It's user friendly and well worth the money for those who enjoy gaming. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants the traditional Xbox experience with a faster processor and lots of storage.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I think as I get older I'm moving farther away from my gaming console. I work a lot so on my time off I find myself play phone games! #plantsvszombies now my x-box sits there & collects dust. #sad I would recommend it if you're a serious gamer but not if you're into 2-4 games & know you won't play much.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Bought this for my husband for Christmas! He loves it! It was easy to set up and had a great selection of games. He is just getting back into gaming and the last gaming system I owned was a PS2 so this was a major upgrade from what we had played before ( back when we didn't have to adult).
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
I lalaloveeee my Xbox one! It really helps my boyfriend and I stay in touch with the co op games and party chat. Not only can you play great games, but you can watch Netflix, crunchyroll, play Blu Rays and skype. The social aspect of this console really puts it over the top for me.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
What is the best #gaming #headset so go with this product especially for the game #Fallout4
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Irondale, AL
Gamer Expert
Age old question, Xbox or PS4?
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Moscow, ID
So my partner and I have been debating on getting a new system. Should we get the Xbox one or the one s? Also which is better the 500gb or the 1TB? Also how does the backwards compatibility work?
Jendry V.
Jendry V.
While deciding which game to get, between the PS4 and Xbox one, I never really knew the difference. What is the difference between these two rivals?
Alison H.
Alison H.
Barrie, Ontario
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with this system and if so what were they and were they easy to fix