BY MICROSOFT #21 in Xbox Games

There's only one place to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbusters this year, like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6. Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live, powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance while reducing lag and cheating. And quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps. Now includes a 1TB hard drive for storing games and media, a controller with a 3.5mm headset jack, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, the definitive Halo experience on Xbox One. Play through The Master Chief's entire story with Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary, newly remastered Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 see more...

• Age old question, Xbox or PS4?6 Answers
  • What is the best #gaming #headset so go with this product especia...11 Answers
  • Is this crash bandicoot on xbox one? Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Con...1 Answers
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
To be honest, I grew up using the PS2 and I was really happy about it. I used to be all upset over the new consoles because I felt that it took away some of the specialness of it. Well, the Xbox 1 made me realize that this is more than just a gaming system. It works wayyyy better than the 360 in terms of apps. I never have any issues with anything loading. The 360 was super limited, and this just offers a lot more. However, the reason why that I gave this a 4 and not a 5 is that everything has to be downloaded. Even when you have a game that's a cd, you have to install it. Whatever happened to the good ol' days where you just throw a cd in the slot and it goes. I hate that some games take like 15 minutes to download. I guess it's also because it offers more and has better graphics. Oh well!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Definitely can use another one of these to put in my living so my husband and I can battle against each other because keys face it... I'm a better shooter than he is lol and I'm the one who convinced him to buy this console. Microsoft did a great job with the Xbox one my family and I are totally satisfied
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PR  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLEODUCT I LOVE
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
The only down fall with this gaming system is that my husband is constantly on it. but overall, its a good system i don't really like that you have to download the games to the system but whatever works, yes i would recommend this to other gamers
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
Favorite thing to play is my Xbox one. It gives me a range of games for all the fun I could need. I can play for hours and it makes a great gift. The space on it even with a 1tb takes up a lot of space but it's still a great thing to have. I recommend it to those who have children or just like to play games. I really love playing COD, Need For Speed, and a few others. All around great game system
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
The Xbox one is a good system but a very buggy system they pushed out to compete with PS4 and it shows I had a huge problem with the disc reader first one I got. I recently picked up a Xbox one s that is worlds better but still a few bugs with picking up my wifi. PS4 better in my opinion but if you get a Xbox the s is the way to go.
Katelyn S.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love xbox one not only are there tons of games to play on it but you can also watch youtube, netflix and hulu on your tv. The only problem I had was they said some of the old xbox 360 games would be backwards compatible but they aren't you still have to buy them online instead of using the disks that you already have.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
We love our Xbox! My husband is an avid gamer so I purchased the Xbox one 1 TB for him for Christmas (didn't make it to Christmas) lol and we use it almost everyday I would say. We use it for our internet (not the system itself) but the browser. We watch Netflix, DVDs/Bluerays, and of course play games!! We haven't ran into an issue on storage per say, but we have noticed the more we load up the memory the slower the browser want to work.
Brittani D.
I love my Xbox one it's amazing.i do everything. On it from gaming on the web and looking at TV I would not trade it for the world we have had it almost 2yrs I think my PS4 can't do half the stuff I can do on here we have so many games on it. It is a keeper and itsade for everyone
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
I've been playing Xbox since it first came out. This has so much space it's crazy. I have so many games and still have half my memory available. It's worth the cost. I wish I could play all day everyday!
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
What is the best #gaming #headset so go with this product especially for the game #Fallout4
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Age old question, Xbox or PS4?
Jordan J.
Moscow, ID
So my partner and I have been debating on getting a new system. Should we get the Xbox one or the one s? Also which is better the 500gb or the 1TB? Also how does the backwards compatibility work?
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles
I've been wanting to buy one for quite a while now and I'm wondering, is the price really worth it ?
Jendry V.
While deciding which game to get, between the PS4 and Xbox one, I never really knew the difference. What is the difference between these two rivals?