BY MICROSOFT #48 in Xbox Games

XB1 Controller Shadow XBox One see more...

Kamila L.
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
This controller is so beautiful, I love the colors, it works great definable a great new addition to my Xbox one console, the price is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to other gamers any day!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
This great for gaming great color it pop out my brother broke the last on and then bought new one he said it was little to expensive
camron c.
camron c.
Hello I'm here today to ask if i could do a review on your product i have a youtube channel with 400,215 k subscribers on youtube I'm going to encourage my subscribers to buy your product becuase its amazing I enjoy it and I think so should everybody else anyways I would be greatful if u could send me your product so I can do a review on it and hopefully get your sells higher BTW my name is Camron Cooner
Stephen B.
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
So far my favorite colored controller on the market that is legit and cool as heck. The durability is really good and it doesn't break that easily and the buttons aren't stuck. Everything is just right where it should be on the controller. :)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
When my original controller started acting up I had to hurry and get a new one. I got this from Gamestop for $60 which is the price of any controller but with this one has a nice grip on the back, the color is cool, and has a further range when you take it away from your xbox.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Seattle
Its basically the same as a normal controller but its beautiful and the design is cool this is one of my favorite controls and I recommend you buy it its affordable and I like how the button colors are pink to!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Gamer Expert
I have this controller and let me just say I won't have any other. This controller is amazing!! It's got a sleek look, amazing controls and it fits in my hand so perfectly. Plus the color is just gorgeous!!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this controller i bought it to replace one that was broken and I love it and the colors are amazing.
laura b.
laura b.
I don't even have this product but I'm looking at it right now and it is really sexy.......
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
It's beautiful i loved it, it's soft and amazing and good quality so go buy it
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
What store can I find this controller?
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Greenville, MS
I love this color and wanting to know if it's worth buying? 😩❤
Adri K.
Adri K.
Gamer Expert
Does it come in any other colors besides pink or some shade of purple? Societies need to assume all girls like pink makes things difficult.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Where can I purchase?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Best place to buy for the money?