BY MICROSOFT #100 in Xbox Games

XB1 Controller Shadow XBox One see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Destiny G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have the Xbox one I've been looking for a girly controller, but all i find is lights and this one is amazing especially with pink, love ittttt where can I find it
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
This is a great looking controller. My mom was a little concerned about buying this controller for my nephew because at first glance I (and I think most other people) would say this controller is pink, but it is definitely not a girl's only controller. The fade looks awesome once you get it out of the box. The only problem we had is that my other nephew wanted one when he saw it and we had to buy two. The quality is equal to any officially licensed Xbox One controller out there so there is nothing to worry about in that department. It is the first thing people notice in my living room and it's always getting commented on and being fiddled with. Looks great, feels great definitely recommend for any gamer, boy or girl, casual or avid.
Madison H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the quality works great the color doesn't fade absolutely amazing makes gaming more fun and enjoyable instead of having a boring colored controller absolutely love the color wish would so recommend this to other gamers for sure gives girl gamers their mark in gaming
Krystal B.
Elsa, TX
Having an xbox one in our home is something we like to do to keep ourselves distracted. When we saw this product it caught my eye instantly with its color. It is more on the feminine side which is amazing because there are female plays such as myself.
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
When my original controller started acting up I had to hurry and get a new one. I got this from Gamestop for $60 which is the price of any controller but with this one has a nice grip on the back, the color is cool, and has a further range when you take it away from your xbox.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I have the blue and I like it. Friends who come over always want to use it lol it works just like the others it's just the feel and smoothness of it I guess. It came with my Xbox one I bought from Amazon.
Michael D.
Seattle
Its basically the same as a normal controller but its beautiful and the design is cool this is one of my favorite controls and I recommend you buy it its affordable and I like how the button colors are pink to!
Tiffany S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have this controller and let me just say I won't have any other. This controller is amazing!! It's got a sleek look, amazing controls and it fits in my hand so perfectly. Plus the color is just gorgeous!!
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
This controller is so beautiful, I love the colors, it works great definable a great new addition to my Xbox one console, the price is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to other gamers any day!
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I use this with my PC and I love that when I use it connected, it doesn't drain the battery. Connecting it via blue tooth for wireless play is awesome. I just don't like that it will disconnect if not used for a short while and I have to close my game out to get it to connect again. Even connecting a cable didn't work. Had to go back into settings and re pair.
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
What store can I find this controller?
Alexis G.
Greenville, MS
I love this color and wanting to know if it's worth buying? 😩❤
Adri K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Does it come in any other colors besides pink or some shade of purple? Societies need to assume all girls like pink makes things difficult.
Crystal N.
Where can I purchase?
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
What is the cost of this controller?