BY MICROSOFT #50 in Xbox Games

XB1 Controller Shadow XBox One see more...

Kamila L.
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
This controller is so beautiful, I love the colors, it works great definable a great new addition to my Xbox one console, the price is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to other gamers any day!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
This great for gaming great color it pop out my brother broke the last on and then bought new one he said it was little to expensive
Stephen B.
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
So far my favorite colored controller on the market that is legit and cool as heck. The durability is really good and it doesn't break that easily and the buttons aren't stuck. Everything is just right where it should be on the controller. :)
Amber M.
Amber M.
When my original controller started acting up I had to hurry and get a new one. I got this from Gamestop for $60 which is the price of any controller but with this one has a nice grip on the back, the color is cool, and has a further range when you take it away from your xbox.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Gamer Expert
I have this controller and let me just say I won't have any other. This controller is amazing!! It's got a sleek look, amazing controls and it fits in my hand so perfectly. Plus the color is just gorgeous!!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this controller i bought it to replace one that was broken and I love it and the colors are amazing.
laura b.
laura b.
I don't even have this product but I'm looking at it right now and it is really sexy.......
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
It's beautiful i loved it, it's soft and amazing and good quality so go buy it
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA
My brother bought this conttoller for me.i love it. Feels nice.and its so pretty! Highly recommended
Michael B.
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
This is a great looking controller. My mom was a little concerned about buying this controller for my nephew because at first glance I (and I think most other people) would say this controller is pink, but it is definitely not a girl's only controller. The fade looks awesome once you get it out of the box. The only problem we had is that my other nephew wanted one when he saw it and we had to buy two. The quality is equal to any officially licensed Xbox One controller out there so there is nothing to worry about in that department. It is the first thing people notice in my living room and it's always getting commented on and being fiddled with. Looks great, feels great definitely recommend for any gamer, boy or girl, casual or avid.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
What store can I find this controller?
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Greenville, MS
I love this color and wanting to know if it's worth buying? 😩❤
Adri K.
Adri K.
Gamer Expert
Does it come in any other colors besides pink or some shade of purple? Societies need to assume all girls like pink makes things difficult.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Where can I purchase?
Aleyda S.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
What is the cost of this controller?