BY MICROSOFT

4th Generation Intel Core i5 processor 8GB RAM 256GB storage 12" ClearType Full HD Plus display 2160x1440 resolution Wi-Fi 802.11ac / 802.11 a/b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 Low En see more...

Elianna L.
Chula Vista, CA
Before I started college I knew that I wanted either a small laptop or a tablet. I already had a rather large laptop that would be extremely hard to carry to and from class and take up most of yhe space on my desk. I did some research and instead of buyijg a Mac Book, I bought a Surface 3. The Surface 3 functions as both a laptop and a tablet and I soon found myself forgoing my larger laptop and using my surface for everything. The Surface three has great sound and processing capabilities. It is a sound product and I wpuod definitely buy another one in the future.
Wendy T.
Albuquerque, NM
Although I initially purchased this as a tablet, I found that it was not only WAY too bulky for a handheld tablet, but that it replaced my aging laptop in every way! I bought a protective case, a snap-on keyboard, a wireless mouse and a 4-port USB port and set it up on the desk in my office. I quickly realized that it was going to meet all of my work needs at a fraction of the cost I intended to pay for a new laptop! I'm very, very pleased with this purchase.
MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
I LOVE my surface pro. Best Purchase I made for Med School. I use it every day. It is super light weight and easy to take on the go. I had it come with Office 360 so it works like any other desktop computer. I connect it to all my wireless devices (such as my printer) and can easily share and print from anywhere I have wifi!!!!!
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I bought this for my son for christmas and was very excited at the possibilities. He is an artist and I wanted to get him the surface specifically for the pen option. The pen never worked correctly, despite my background in IT troubleshooting. He enjoys it, but it is very small and I often just see him on my desktop computer anyway.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
By far the best tablet that i have ever used or purchased. I would repurchase it a million times over. It has the performing power of a complete desktop. It is great for traveling and I think it is definitely worth the price if you are looking for a heavy duty tablet.
Lindsey S.
Great product, love how light it is and convenient, it is great for me in college not having to carry a laptop and all my nursing books. The only down fall with this product is that it cannot secure a web browser.
Brittany L.
Pen Argyl, PA
I love this tablet/computer. I use it as my laptop full time. I have the magnetic keyboard to go with it which is wonderful. The kickstand allows you to angle it in various ways. The touch screen is very responsive, and since it has a solid state hard drive in it, it is very fast.
Sarah
This is the best tablet I have ever used. I am not a Mac fan but do use apple for my cell phone. I have a Sony laptop and MacBook and this far outperforms them both with so many great features and response speed. I would buy again when the time comes for a new tablet.
Kimber L.
Lexington, NC
I love my Surface Pro 3! It is amazing. The only complaint I have is there are some icons that are tiny that you can not change. Other than that it is very fast and just great all around.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
I think this would be a lot better if a keyboard actually came with it. Just Being a tablet, it's quite difficult to type and navigate easily. It may stay in my closet a fair bit.