BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 64GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal
Heather B.
South beach
This computer was very fast, amazing and I have had no problems with it. Not to mention the Windows 10! Now that had me speechless.
Haley B.
Have switched over to most Mitsubishi TVs now and they have been good all except for one
Hannah S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great laptop/tablet. I use for all my homework for college plus watch movies and my TV shows. Very fast and easy to use
Sunny H.
I love love love my Surface 3! I researched several different computers and decided to go with this. I am so happy with my decision! It does everything other laptops can do, and I love how easy it is to switch from laptop to tablet.
Bitty E.
If you are looking to purchase a surface pro, I would definitely go with the bundle. The keyboard and pen are great additions to the already amazing surface pro!
Natalie B.
Use this for internet, Quicken and a few apps. Lightweight and portable with decent battery life. I also purchased a keyboard.
Krista L.
Canyon, TX
Pretty good computer. It's helped me through college. holds a lot of my studies which is great
Elise C.
Shreveport, LA
My nana has one of these it Amazon it had Microsoft on there and it easy to use
Renee R.
Very good laptop I take it with me everywhere
kia b.
Newnan, GA
I got this bundle because my old laptop broke. And i love this computer because it actually replaced my old one. It's convenient to carry to class with me since I am a college student.