BY MICROSOFT #9 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 64GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
My family pitched in to make this gift happen for me, and it's going to change my life. No more lugging around my Alienware brick: this slips in my bag and has a detachable keyboard/cover. And the touch screen makes navigation of both work and video sites so easy. I've only had it a few days and I still don't know how I've lived without it so long.
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this laptop also brought the USB to Ethernet adapter from amazon to be able to connect hard wire and get the speed that i need, easy and compact to carry when you are going out of town and with the magnetic keyboard makes it easy and convenient to carry and use compared to other tablets. Highly recommended plus the specs are out of this world, in the tablet world.
Kevin S.
El Paso, TX
I've been wanting a Surface Pro ever since Microsoft started making them. I could never bring myself to pay the $$$ for the i7 model. Now that the non Pro version of the 3 is out, I jumped and bought it with the pen and the type cover. I am not disappointed with the atom processor. It may not be power house like the i5 and i7 but it works plenty fast for my mobile needs. I can edit photos in Photoshop, run office application just fine, and do just about anything I can do on a more powerful processor without any hiccups. I've even fired up Firestorm a few times to play SL and don't really have any issues with the graphics set to high. I don't play any other games, so I can't comment about game performance with more demanding games. I can run DAZ3D, but it is slow, and takes forever to render a scene, but that's to be expected, BUT you can do it.
Alexandria W.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this Surface for college and it was a great investment. I can use it to type out an essay, draw on to plot my ideas or schedule, and it is very lightweight. The detachable keyboard is fantastic quality and the pen never fails to work. If you're planning on buying the bundle I recommend you to also buy a carrying case or folio case to prevent scratches or losing items. The charger it came with does get very hot but after contacting Microsoft they sent me a brand new charger for free. I love my Surface and I plan to use it for a long time.
Sawyer W.
I love, love, love my surface! It does everything I need it to!
I have found however it does have some glitches. It must
be restarted sometimes when the internet is not connecting properly.
It also needs a hard boot every once in a while when it wont turn on.
I have a tendency to put it to sleep instead of turning it off
after I use it and think that this adds to the problem! Other than this
The surface is perfect for taking notes in class, writing papers, watching movies,
and everything else I need it for! It is also very easy to travel with!
Fatou J.
Best purchase ever! I absolutely love this laptop/tablet! It has so many features that my apple friends don't. Visually it is great. I am currently a college student and it nice to have something as light and portable to carry around. My classmates are always impressed when they see my presentations, how the keyboard detaches, being able to draw naturally with my palm on the touch screen, etc. I love it :)
Maegy L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the usage and light weight of my tablet/laptop combo. So easy for on the go. I am a college student and this is the best investment for me so far. Especially with commuting from the dorms to class. My backpack is not as heavy as if I had my older viao laptop in my backpack. The laptop is super reliable, fast, and beautifully crafted. Although I don't have the black keyboard. My blue keyboard is very dirty. I wish there was a way to clean it. Other than that, my laptop is amazing. 100% recommend
Alexis S.
I love this thing! its a tablet and a computer and its small (but not too small) enough to easily carry in my school bag everyday! Its great for students like me because I can easily do work and take notes in class with it and then it also becomes somthing for my pass time because of all the apps and games, music and movies! The possibilities are endless. There are such great apps for being creative and making great presentations for class etc... It's by far the best purchase of a computer/ tablet yet!
Oksana K.
This laptop is amazing. I'm used to PC computers so I was looking for something with the same layout as a PC but the power of a MAC. This was it. Not only is it small and can fit into every bag making it convenient to take everywhere, but the graphics and accessibility is amazing. Love this. It takes the place of a laptop fabulously.
Milo R.
Clyde Hill, WA
I am absolutely in love with my surface. It's small enough to take with me everywhere, and as an artist the stylus functionality is brilliant. I have had mine for around 6 months with no problems, and I had a different model for two years before that and never had any problems with that one either. Perfect fit for students!