Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #9 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Eliani L.
Tallahassee, FL
Extremely convenient when you don't wanna lug around your huge computer, but has all the processing power of your pc
Jasmin I.
Love my surface pro 3, I take it whenever I go to school or I'm traveling bc it's so light weight and easy to take!
Tania L.
Kearny, NJ
I had a lot of problems with this product because it turned off every five minutes after I opened it from the box.
Zahra N.
Rockville, MD
Great for kids and works for me, very light product purchased it with keyboard. and holds charge for over 10 hours.
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love this thing. the on screen keyboard is horrible so the cover is almost necessary, but i LOVE this.
Karissa L.
Woodridge, IL
LOVE this computer - it's so sleek and convenient. Can be a tablet or a laptop and I use them both. Great purchase.
Cassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this its super simple its a tablet and a laptop in one its easy to carry not to heavy long lasting battery
Beth W.
Brooksville, KY
My husband uses a surface for his work and we also have used for our home business. Works great and easy to use.
Kimberly F.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently bought this for my little sister and she loves it! Because it can be a laptop or tablet all-in-one
Darielle R.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Really great laptop. Lightweight. Couldn't live without. i would recommend it to anyone looking for a laptop.
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?