Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Stephanie W.
San Jose
I like this and woukd buy again great value as a second laptop to have at home i love havibg a laptop my kids can use abd easily manuecer
Erik B.
Works really well with my simple home business. Very portable and easy to use. Connects fast with internet and typecover works well
Katy M.
Kenner, LA
Es muy bonita me divierto mucho usandola la caraga le dura mucho ....y ya se me cayo y me a durado mucho espero y me dure mucho
clention b.
Toledo, OH
Works for everything i need it for school work and working as in gaming no lag or nothing if you want a laptop get this one
Nicole W.
Onalaska, WI
I use this company for work. It is good quality but not always super compatible with all things I need. Not as easy to use.
Angelica H.
Portland, OR
I have not had much experience with this product, it from what I have, it seems to be quite useful and of good quality.
Keirsten H.
Seward, NE
I really like my surface so far. I have only had it for a few weeks, but I plan for it to replace my laptop completely.
Jordan D.
Denton, TX
I have the surface 3 and i love it, i take it everywhere. it has a tablet to computer option and its easy to take notes
Cynthia Z.
Love this laptop! It's a mix of both a laptop and a tablet so it's very useful in classes and taking notes in general.
Nikoletta H.
Saint Paul, MN
Great little computer . This is one of the best brands made . Def will buy again . User friendly and very easy to use .
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?