Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Jazel R.
I love my surface! It's so lightweight and an ease to carry around! I use it for school and when I do homework and I love its multitasking features!
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck hts, NJ
Wonderful piece of machinery. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Gives me all the needs I require for daily usage. Color amazing- display crystal clear!
Alyssa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my boyfriend's everything! He watches Netflix on it, does his homework, and sends emails flawlessly! Best thing to happen to that boy!
Kristine l.
My friend own this, and I love it. I wish it was mine because it's so fun to be on! I really like it and was surprised with how nifty it was.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
Love Love LOVE my surface pro. Very costly but it is a tablet and laptop in one so really there is immense savings if you look at it that way
Pamela S.
Madison Heights, VA
I love my surface so much I have two! I enjoy how user friendly it is. I enjoy being able to touch the screen to navigate different programs.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, KS
Love it is very easy to use. I use it to watch movies on right papers for school and keeping all my notes organized for planning my wedding
E B.
Forked River, NJ
Have it and love it . I use it for work , school, emails , practically for anything. It's a real computer but with the comfort of a tablet
Valerie W.
Mtn House, CA
This product is amazing! I bought it to use for client presentations on the go but it is so much more useful than I thought it would be.
My friend allowed me to borrow herlaptop and i didn't want to give it back!

so quick and easy to use, there was nothing i couldn't do on it
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?