Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #9 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is extremely light and quick. I love the keyboard and writing feature. It's sleek and efficient. I take it with me everywhere I go. Apple who??? Microsoft has outdone themselves.
Katie K.
I really like this laptop: it's of tablet size and can do everything a regular laptop can do. The speakers and microphone aren't the greatest, but it's very portable and I really appreciate the one note feature for college students like myself.
Patricia F.
I love my surface to death! It's the most managable thing that I have in my tech world. So easy to use and the screan resolution is amazing. It makes my pictures look super vivid and the movie quality and sound quality are top notch.
Luzcely M.
Love this tablet! Replaced my desktop pretty quickly! The only thing is that the charging port doesn't work anymore, but that's my fault I think. Still, it only tipped on its side twice and it wasn't that bad to break, hence the reason for minus one star.
Ross C.
Had this surface for a few months. Overall was a good system however difficult to travel with as the screen needs to rest on your lap with the kickstand. It's just awkward. Also Windows 10 is clunky and doesn't function that well.
Sammie S.
Coraopolis, PA
I love my tablet. It turns on very quickly and is great for searching the web. It will still take some time to figure out everything it offers, but I learn more everyday.
Mackenzie M.
New Port Richey, FL
This bundle is great for saving space and being on the go. It's light and very easy to travel with. I use this computer bundle for studying and doing school work.
Michael H.
A great laptop replacement for those who don't need too much horsepower. That's not to say it's sloow, it's certainly not. Just don't expect to play games at the highest settings is what I'm saying.
Jazmyne L.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good electronic. It works perfectly fine and is fast. It's a little hard in the beginning due to the fact you have to get used to it but other than that it's super good.
Jenna M.
Visalia, CA
I love this laptop! It is the first laptop that I have had for my own, and I'm using it for college. It's very easy to learn how to use, and is very user friendly
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?