Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Hailey T.
Norfolk, VA
This little thing does absolutely everything I need for my business on the go AND it fits in my purse! I can seamlessly do work from any location without lugging around a bulky/heavy machine.
Kathleen N.
Pretty good so far. I bought this at Costco and used it quite often. It is like a mini portable laptop that can basically do all the functions of a regular size laptop. I thought it was a good price for the bundle since it came with a type cover and a pen.
Alisha O.
Cape Coral, FL
This tablet/laptop crashes constantly. I feel like this was a huge waste of money. We can't even surf the internet without the blue screen of death popping up 5 or 6 times. This is the slowest, most disappointing computer purchase we have made.
Rachelle C.
I love it from the four screens at once to listening or watching TV on all four screens. To one note which is amazing on its own. You can put PowerPoint video or audio record, pictures, etc all in one place. You can do so much with the surface.
Heather W.
San Jose, CA
For drawing, this worked well. Liked the pen that enabled you to have multiple tips, but still has slight delays. Otherwise, am using a wacom with it to remove that. Good overall.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
Love my surface! It's works great with school and it so easy to learn its functions. Great quality and it is overall just a wonderful device super light and portable
TERRI H.
Lexington, SC
Extremely versatile between entertainment and productivity. Lightweight and mobile, battery is long lived. Great graphics, that are clear, crisp, and sharp. Easy maneuverability between applications. Very user friendly
Azhar H.
This is my favorite computer in the whole world!!! It's so advanced I love the pen it come in handy so much. There is so much you are able to do with it all love it so much!
sarahjessica71
High Point, NC
I don't think I would have done so well without this laptopmy freshman year of college. Also you don't have to take it out of your bag through security in an airport because its considered a tablet
Skyler N.
Coeburn, VA
I absolutely love my Surface Pro 3. Very easy to use and the perfect size do do what you need to do without it being too small. I really love the type cover also. Very comfortable to type on.
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?