Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Penney T.
Grove City, OH
This tablet is fun and great to use for small things like surfing the web and watching Netflix. It isn't really built for many other high end computer uses like using the Micrsoft Office Suite or playing games.
Meka J.
Huntsville, TX
This was purchased for my son he loves it. It is very pretty and versatile. The graphics on the surface are outstanding. He uses it for work and to watch videos online. He is very satisfied with his surface.
Brigitte G.
Favorite computer/tablet I've had! So easy to carry with me on the go but never lost the feeling of having a actual computer not just a tablet. Fast processor and pretty long battery life (of course that depends on how you use it) but for me it was perfect. Definitely would recommend!
rebecca d.
Bunkie, LA
Love the light weight design and the kick stand helps out where ever I go. I love the touch screen. The price was great for the features of the laptop. I haven't had any problems with the device as I travel with it as well as use at home. I am truly satisfied with this laptop.
Pavani P.
Northville, MI
I am absolutely in love with my new surface 3. I previously used to use a bulky aced computer and am so glad I made the change to a lighter weight laptop. I can easily carry this around and it fits nicely in my backpack. I would compare this as a cheaper version of the Mac air.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate this tablet the worse ever. It's slow its not sturdy theres no point of getting a keyboard its definitely not like a laptop at all. It can't sit on your lap. The microsoft book is way better.
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
This surface pro is great does so many awesome cools this you will love. I use mine everyday there can not be a day i can not go with out using it. Theres not alternative for this surface pro it is lerfect all you need all in one. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my Surface Pro, it is pretty easy to use and the good thing is totally compatible with my pc so I can share info between both of them. Comes with a usb port which is pretty important for me, that's is one of the reasons I choose Microsoft instead of a newer tablet
Kristin H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the size and ease of use. The option to remove the keyboard is great. The only downside is the computer cannot stand without the kickstand on the back so it is hard to use on your lap.
Rosalinda S.
Dallas
I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and it is AWESOME!!! As a college student it makes it so easy to take notes. It is so compact way easier and lighter to carry around. The only problem I had was the pen froze once but hasn't happened since. I just love it.
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?