Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
Jenny G.
Love this computer. Such power in a small package. Easy to set-up and use. Highly recommend.
Shawndi L.
Works great,a little heavy for my liking but gets the job done for school. It was pricey too.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love my Surface 3. Seems to do everything I need as a senior college student!
Amy L.
Appleton, WI
It is very neat and tidy. Really comes in hand easy to carry. It has really good quality
Jennifer O.
Westfield, IN
Love it sometimes it acks up though. I would probley buy it again, but not my favorite
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love my SP3! Has replaced my desktop & tablet ! User friendly & ultra portable.

LOVE
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
So awesome ! My cousin has it and i want it really bad !!!!! Can't wait for Xmas
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Oussama F.
Marrakech

Marrakech15 yrs old Hi I am oussama fennych i am youtuber I have more than 9000 subscribers on my youtube channel I make techreviews And i love this laptop it is the best one for  editing and study
I wish you gave me this product for YouTube reviewThank you
Khalil E.
Sousse
هذا الاختراع رائع. هذا الكمبيوتر هو ثورة في التكنولوجيا.  أن في متناول اليد ومتطورة للغاية.  أنا أحب تصميمها وشكلها.  انها ليست ثقيلة حتى أحملها معي بسهولة.  إنشاء التكاليف لأكثر من ساعتين.  أنا أحب سرعته وقدرته على تخزين البرامج الثقيلة.  أوصي هذا هو حقا تستحق الشراء.
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?