Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.

BY MICROSOFT #10 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love Microsoft surface. This is the tablet for the PC users but then will double up as a laptop. It think that I would have liked a little bit more RAM, as it sometimes can seem to drag. When purchasing this, I went in understanding this was a Tablet and PC but not the other way around. If you are just looking to do basic browsing and office work this is PERFECT.
Kimberly V.
I'm a college student so a computer is a necessity. The storage space is insane and I can't see how you'd run out of space considering that you can also add extra storage with an sd card and You can also use a usb. The problem that I ran into was that sometimes the pen freezes and won't work and same goes with the keyboard. The keyboard just stops working randomly and it's basically a waiting game when it does because disconnecting it from the tablet doesn't solve the issue and neither does turning of the tablet. This has happened about 30ish times now to me and I only use it when I have class or I need to do school work which means I use it about 12 times a month and iv had the tablet for a little bit less than a year. I'm a little disappointed
Donovan O.
San Diego, CA
The Microsoft Surface has gone far above my expectations. The ease of use and fluidity of Windows 10 on the Surface is exceptional. The device is well designed and feels sturdy in your hands. It is a bit heavy, but honestly for what it can do, that is a minor inconvenience. As a student, the Surface is amazing for taking notes, it gives you the feel and appearance of writing with a pen, but makes it very easy to erase mistakes or move around what you wrote to a different section. Overall I am very happy with my Surface.
Swapna P.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought two of these- one for each of my parents. They seem to really like them for the size and utility. The ability to detach the magnetic keyboard is especially handy! The pen also works nicely and so far has not run out of batteries. The screen is easy to use and I love the color of the keyboard as well! This works like a laptop despite what a lot of reviews say. I wish there was an additional option to change the angle of the tablet rest. Solid hardware as well!
Amelia B.
Charlotte, NC
The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is a workhorse that can easily replace your laptop, tablet, and even your desktop PC. It's functional, versatile, and lightweight. Built with great core Microsoft/Windows functionality you already love, but well suited to addressing all of your personal and business needs. It's half the weight of a standard laptop (or less) but also provides features you can't get on a tablet, like USB ports and full MS office capabilities.
Jenna S.
I use it for personal use and scool work. I wasn't so happy at having to spend money on a computer but I am so happy and satisfied with this purchase. It took me a little bit to get used to it from my old laptop. I like how it can be a tablet or a laptop and that it has capabilities of an actual computer.
Kelsey P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my surface! I originally got this to replace my laptop as well as my iPad because they both were toward the end of their life. It is awesome because it has both the functions of a laptop as well as a tablet so it is not necessary to have both. i use it all the time and it makes me more productive.
Sarah H.
Bloomington, IL
I absolutely love my surface! When my original surface ended its run, I knew I had to get another one! While it is on the pricey side, it runs perfectly and I have yet to have an issue with it. It's great for a college student like me who can use already installed one note and the pen to take notes.
JaKayla K.
I've seen these on commercials on my television and on my computer. I've wanted to get one and try it out, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be my money's worth, but my uncle just so happened to have one and I've got to try it out. It actually works pretty well it's like a convertible laptop.
aly m.
This surface 3 is amazing. I am a full tim student and it keeps me organized especially because I can write my notes with the touch screen and pen, I don't waste paper. got it for a great price at best buy and if you sign up with your student email you also get coupons like $100 off. Has a fast processor and a lot of memory more than I need. and easy to take any where with great battery life.
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?