Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Hailey T.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.Microsoft Corp. Surface 3 128GB Bundle with Surface Pen (Silver), Surface 3 Type Cover (Black) & Office 365 Personal. uploaded by Azhar H.

BY MICROSOFT #13 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. With the integrated Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps, and a full-size USB port, Surface 3 is a perfect mix of innovation and practicality. As thin and light as it is, you'll be amazed at all you can achieve with this device. Comes with Surface 3 Type Cover, a Surface Pen and a Limited time offer of 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?2 Answers
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love Microsoft surface. This is the tablet for the PC users but then will double up as a laptop. It think that I would have liked a little bit more RAM, as it sometimes can seem to drag. When purchasing this, I went in understanding this was a Tablet and PC but not the other way around. If you are just looking to do basic browsing and office work this is PERFECT.
Rosalinda S.
Dallas
I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and it is AWESOME!!! As a college student it makes it so easy to take notes. It is so compact way easier and lighter to carry around. The only problem I had was the pen froze once but hasn't happened since. I just love it.
JaKayla K.
I've seen these on commercials on my television and on my computer. I've wanted to get one and try it out, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be my money's worth, but my uncle just so happened to have one and I've got to try it out. It actually works pretty well it's like a convertible laptop.
Shannon V.
I love this for school since it's so lightweight and easy to carry. It also works great for doing all my assignments or having fun. I can design things in Photoshop or Illustrator very easily and catch up on all my shows. It doesn't have that much memory, but that's not a problem for me since I save all documents on OneDrive and have a 128GB microSD card
Kayla C.
Greenbrier , TN
My husband loves this and he uses it every single day and has not had any issues thus far with it.
Sammie S.
Coraopolis, PA
I love my tablet. It turns on very quickly and is great for searching the web. It will still take some time to figure out everything it offers, but I learn more everyday.
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
So awesome ! My cousin has it and i want it really bad !!!!! Can't wait for Xmas
Patricia F.
I love my surface to death! It's the most managable thing that I have in my tech world. So easy to use and the screan resolution is amazing. It makes my pictures look super vivid and the movie quality and sound quality are top notch.
Jill M.
Norwood, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this computer! So lightweight and convenient! Easily fits in my bag and very user friendly!
Alexis B.
This is a good portable laptop and I just soooooo love it and that color is amazing omg you should get it
Nicole S.
Does anyone know where I can get this for a cheaper price?