Microsoft Corp. Rare Replay for Xbox One uploaded by Darci M.

BY MICROSOFT

To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Rare brings together the adventures of its iconic characters in a collection that spans the decades. From its earliest 2D classics to Xbox 360 triumphs, Rare Replay delivers a gaming treasure trove for veteran players and newcomers alike. As you brawl with the Battletoads, grab Jiggies in Banjo-Kazooie and fight the future in Perfect Dark, you'll uncover bonus content and exclusive looks at the creation of Rare Replay's hits. Master the basics or test your skills with all-new snapshot challenges and 10,000 Gamerscore. Gaming's greatest are back, lovingly presented and exclusively on Xbox One! see more...

• Does anyone else have issues saving your games and coming...2 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
This ones a great collection of older Xbox games. I’m not sure how many though. Regardless if your looking fo some vintage this is your best bet. It does take up a lot of space on your Xbox though but still it’s worth it.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just buy it already!  As a major N64 addict as a child, and a major lover of banjo- kazooie. It is worth every penny. There are so many games to play. I love that I can pop it into my new gen console without having to break out my dusty 64 system. You are getting these games for a steal on the original 64 console many of these games would cost you a pretty penny. Save your money and time and get this all at once. If you love N64 you won't be disappointed.
erin w.
Staten Island, NY
I would give it five but some of these games should go to their grave.

If you were a kid in the 90's early 00's this disc will bring back the memories of Banjo Kaoozie, Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day and More!

And then if you know the history of Rare

You know some of these haven't seen the light of day since N64 went to died.

This game is awesome, I knew a few of the games but the ones I didn't are truly awesome. So far my favorite one is Grabbed By the Ghoulies.

$30 for 30 games is a steal.
Deanna J.
For the price of $39.99 you get a lot of games. These are classics as well that maybe didn't come to the 360 originally. It is probably worth it alone for the Banjo Kazooie games and Perfect Dark. So if the games interest you get it, but if you don't know what to get someone who has an xbox one this would be a good gift for the price.
Luis C.
I was waiting with anticipation for this to release when I heard about it. It downloaded to my Xbox one quickly. I really enjoyed being able to play classic games like perfect dark. I would recommend if you like old Rare games.
Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
I got this game as a gift. Don't get me wrong its a great gift but I like maybe four games on it. The other thing that I don't like is when I try to save my game, it says it was saved but when I go back to play it, its not there.
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
It's a really great deal! $30 for 30 games is an offer you can't refuse! It's really fun, it contains certain games I haven't even heard of. I wish it included Donkey King 64. At least all 3 Banjo & Kazooie games are on there.
Kara C.
I didn't like any of these games! Of course they are great for a true vintage gamer but I'm not really into the old school games. I found most of them boring and ended up just deleting them all.
Darci M.
Robinson, IL
Seriously omg
viva pinata
banjo kazooie
conkers bad fur day
perfect dark
battletoads alone is worth the purchase
updated graphics but same nostalgic games
Ernest L.
Oviedo, FL
Around 30 games in the package. The presentation is top notch, some of the much older games play off the disk whIle some require to be downloaded.
Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
Does anyone else have issues saving your games and coming back and they aren't there anymore?