BY MICROSOFT

Get the family up and moving with the Xbox One with Kinect Bundle, featuring full-game downloads of Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Zoo Tycoon. Command your Xbox and TV with your voice and play full-body games where you are the controller. Join friends on Xbox Live, the world's premiere gaming community. Use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. Instantly switch between your games, live TV, and apps. Make Skype calls in HD on your TV. Broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness. With new features and enhancements added all the time, and over two hundred since launch, there's more fun for everyone on Xbox One. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tyriek I.
Portsmouth, NH
I really enjoy the Xbox. Before I got the Xbox I was a PlayStation type of person. The Xbox really changed me
Carol G.
This is the gaming system "Santa" got my son for Christmas and he absolutely loves it!!!
Edelin G.
I love this !!!! When I want to turn on the TV I can just tell it to & it does
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE  I DON'T HAVE BUT I LOVE TOO TRY ONE SOON FROM YOU!
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
I love my Xbox one. I not only use it for gaming but to watch YouTube, Netflix, and other apps as well. I also use my Xbox as a DVD/bluray player as well. I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend buying one
Lauren W.
Little Falls, NY
Are the games multiplayer?