BY MICROSOFT

Get the family up and moving with the Xbox One with Kinect Bundle, featuring full-game downloads of Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Zoo Tycoon. Command your Xbox and TV with your voice and play full-body games where you are the controller. Join friends on Xbox Live, the world's premiere gaming community. Use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. Instantly switch between your games, live TV, and apps. Make Skype calls in HD on your TV. Broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness. With new features and enhancements added all the time, and over two hundred since launch, there's more fun for everyone on Xbox One. see more...

Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love my Xbox one. And I super love the fact I'm able to talk to my xbox whenever I want and not have to mess with the remote.
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
I own a Xbox one and I love it so much, I'm practically on it 24/7. I like how you can get on Netflix and YouTube on it
Tyriek I.
Portsmouth, NH
I really enjoy the Xbox. Before I got the Xbox I was a PlayStation type of person. The Xbox really changed me
Carol G.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is the gaming system "Santa" got my son for Christmas and he absolutely loves it!!!
Edelin G.
I love this !!!! When I want to turn on the TV I can just tell it to & it does
Lauren W.
Little Falls, NY
Are the games multiplayer?