BY MICROSOFT

Get the family up and moving with the Xbox One with Kinect Bundle, featuring full-game downloads of Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Zoo Tycoon. Command your Xbox and TV with your voice and play full-body games where you are the controller. Join friends on Xbox Live, the world's premiere gaming community. Use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. Instantly switch between your games, live TV, and apps. Make Skype calls in HD on your TV. Broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness. With new features and enhancements added all the time, and over two hundred since launch, there's more fun for everyone on Xbox One. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia M.
While I'll concede the graphics are better, the specs are on par with my gaming PC, which is low end. The dashboard is confusing, it takes forever to find anything. Thankfully they fixed the issue with parties that would kick people out for absolutely no reason, so they have that going for them. Playstation is guilty of this as well, and it's probably the major flaw in next gen consoles - having to install the game instead of running it from the disk. It can be argued that PC games, especially those run on the Steam network, have been install only for a long time, but the ease of use for consoles is what I always loved, not having to worry about running out of space after installing one game. And I personally don't see a difference in playability, since I keep my discs from getting scratched and know where they are.

After using the original Xbox and then the 360, I expect better from Microsoft. The One just doesn't deliver what it could and what it should for what it is. Get a PS4.
Matt C.
Sayreville
Where to begin with the Xbox One..

Well, first, it's a multimedia console. Supporting Blu Ray and DVD, also CD content (such as music). It also reads USB drives which is a great feature for adding pictures or music! You get access to YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, and many other great media applications! It's a smart device and a gaming console all in one! Secondly, it's basically a receiver, you can control your TV, cable box, audio receiver, and more with its Kinect feature!

This is a great family friendly and affordable and logical game console. With so many great titles to choose from like Halo all the way to RayMan Legends, it's a great console with a great library of games!
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
I am in love with my Xbox one with kinect. the kinect allows me to use voice commands which is really useful when I can't find my controller and wanna turn my TV on, since I set up my Xbox to turn on the TV when it turns on. the interface of the Xbox one is so much nicer than the one from 360. and it even plays blurays! I love this thing so much.
Jacqueline H.
My boyfriend won this bundle at work. I love using it for Hulu and Netflix. My son likes to Skype with his cousins. Crazy all the stuff you can use it for other than games. The kinect gave us a little trouble at first but is working fine now. Definitely recommend this. Great bundle.
Thalia F.
I LOVE this! The Xbox One with Kinect bundle can use all of the games from Xbox 360- Xbox One. Some games I would recommend from the Xbox One with Kinect Bundle are Minecraft and Kinect Rivals. I hope whoever buys this will enjoy and I hope you will enjoy this review. 😊
Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
Definitely one of the most entertaining consoles out there. Enjoy the network playing with friends abroad. Can watch TV shows and other media. All in all nice entertainment in all domains. Graphics are awesome as it was expected from Microsoft.
Lauren M.
Jacksonville, FL
This bundle really impressed me. I never anticipated getting a Kinect but the verbal commands and easy XBL sign in make it a can't do without. The Xbox's ability to make multiplayer so easy really wins me over.
Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
Purchase this for my three daughters last year and so glad that I did. There are so many child-friendly option games that they can play. and a lot for Mom and Dad as well ;)
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love my Xbox one. And I super love the fact I'm able to talk to my xbox whenever I want and not have to mess with the remote.
Rachael M.
New Carlisle, OH
I own a Xbox one and I love it so much, I'm practically on it 24/7. I like how you can get on Netflix and YouTube on it
Lauren W.
Little Falls, NY
Are the games multiplayer?