BY MICROSOFT #7 in Xbox Games

Part Number: 7UV-00077 Type: Xbox One Console Processor Type: 8 Cores An 8-core x86 processor lets you instantly switch between a game and your entertainment apps with ease. Storage Capacity: Loaded with memory 8GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive give you plenty of memory for your games, demos, movies, apps, music, and more* * Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage; less internal storage will be available to users. 500GB = 500 billion bytes. Optical Drive Type: Blu-ray Watch movies and play games in stunning HD with a Blu-ray player. HDMI: HDMI Pass-Thru Connect your cable or satellite box to your Xbox One and prepare for lift off. HDMI pass-thru enables you to watch TV through your Xbox, which makes switching inputs seem almost pre-historic* * Supported television tuner or cable/satellite. see more...

• Is this really worth the money? Im wanting to buy a conso...10 Answers
  • I'm back and fourth on which console to get Xbox one or P...3 Answers
  • Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
I am a big gamer and am in love with my Xbox One. It is easy to use and is of the best quality. It is my favorite place to play games. I love that Xbox is now allowing the "Games Pass" where all of their exclusive games as well as other games can be played for a monthly fee rather than having to go out and buy each game individually at full retail price. This is huge for the industry and very user friendly.
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
I still love playing Xbox but I'm not crazy about having to download my games be for i can play them even with the disk . And it updates constantly so if you don't play for a while the. Want to play a game you have to wait for it to update again .
Melissa K.
Yuba City, CA
According to my man it has fewer exclusives than its competitor. Mostly used to play pub g. The UI often is sluggish and confusing. I normally keep playing the system to enjoy certain games with friends that don’t have the others
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I enjoy the XBOX for the most part. 2 things however have begun to turn me off. Number one: they are prone to overheating and breaking. Our disc drive went out in 13 months. That is horrible to me since it was close to $400. Secondly Xbox for very frequent updates which change the look and features. It also requires you to update and install each game. You will not be able to play it until that is done.
Eva C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Love the Xbox. Microsoft really does it with their products. My only issue is that the controllers are way overpriced. It is essentially the same controlled as the 360 But it is significantly 30 dolars more.
mercedes m.
Glendale, Arizona
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Xbox brand and I recently upgraded to this new one the Xbox One and I can honestly say so far that I love it I love the graphics I love how easy it is to use compared to the PS4 how you recommend to give this product a try to all you Gamers out there
Amber V.
Mira Loma
Never played this console. But have heard a lot of stuff about it. I have played the Xbox 360. By the feel of the Xbox 360 I say it was a great console. I think the Xbox One would make a great console in my eyes. Im an all around gamer and I love all consoles. i have no hate for any. I like them all in their own special ways.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
The only thing I’m not too fond of about this console is the size, but I now they have slims out now. I appreciate the fact that you can play it for long periods of time. The console does put off a great deal of head. The load time is fast. However, I’m not a fan of the fact that you have to download the games into the system. I play this console everyday, though.
Victoria N.
Lake Dallas
I love my Xbox. I like my Xbox more for online gaming than my Ps4. I love that it has video game subscriptions where you can play free games for a monthly free so you don't have to go and buy games everytime you finish one.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Xbox 360 Minecraft - Xbox 360 Edition - G2W-00002 We go this console for his birthday and it came with a Minecraft Full Download and one control. I liked this because it was kid friendly and my son really enjoys them.
Mike M.
Athens, OH
What are the pros of this to the PS4?
BRANDY R.
Panama City
Is this really worth the money? Im wanting to buy a console for my kids
Shaelyn Y.
How much this is actually cost? where can I buy it? I'm very interested in getting one.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Has anyone else had an e203 error?
Jaclyn L.
Is the Xbox One backwards compatible? And are there any aspects of that you like better/don't like? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trading in my Xbox360.