BY MICROSOFT

Own the Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle, featuring a 1TB hard drive, a full-game download of Madden NFL 16, and one year of EA Access. Be the playmaker in Madden NFL 16, with all-new controls in the battle for air supremacy. Download and play upcoming EA games before release as an EA Access member, and get access to The Vault, a collection of great EA games that continues to grow over time. Then quickly switch back-and-forth between your games, live TV, and apps like NFL and ESPN. Jump ahead with Xbox One, the Official Game Console of the NFL. *Madden NFL 16 game download code inside. Download from Xbox Live; ISP fees apply. Advanced TV hardware required. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and/or Kinect for Xbox One. Games, Kinect, and media content sold separately. After free year, EA Access requires paid subscription, sold separately; see www. ea.com/eaaccess for details. EA Access Terms are located at http://www. ea.com/eaaccess/terms. html. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) also required to access certain Vault title online features. Conditions and restrictions apply. see more...

• Had anyone bought this particular bundle? My fiancé wants...6 Answers
Kristina S.
Finally decided to trade all of our stuff to get the new Xbox One S T1, but we got it in white. I have to say i have always been and xbox girl, so no surprise that i got and xbox. The only thing i am really not liking is the way they changed the interface, but again i am an apple girl, not windows.. so i don't like the way they organize their things.. which is messy to me. very sloppy and confusing.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
The xbox one is a great system getting madden with it only makes it a better buy. I would defenitly recommend this product to anyone who is just starting to game or a huge gamer. This system will not make anyone scream for more. It has enough room on the hard drive to do what you want and more.
Heather F.
Souderton, PA
My husband has this and loves it. Hard to pry him off if playing. He loves NFL 16 and all it has to offer. Very awesome brand and we highly recommend this product to everyone who loves playing video games.
Shanda P.
When I finally got my Xbox one it was a lot to learn but once I figured it out and got all the games I've been dying for since its release I can't put down the controller it's graphics is 100% beautiful.
Dev S.
Morrisville, NC
Best Gaming consoles in a while ago but the fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way for me
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love the Xbox! The only reason why I got the madden bundle was because they didn't have any other bundles... I've never even played the madden. I still love my Xbox!
Amanda o.
Philadelphia, PA
I knew what I was buying and it met my standards. Yes you must wait till the 25th of Aug to play madden but so does everyone else. You just got the game at a wicked discount . So I'm happy with this bundle.
Robby S.
Medina, OH
I love the xbox one works very fast and madden mobile is amazing, the graphics are very good i would definitely recommend it to others.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
If you're going to buy an Xbox one this is the way to go. The huge memory comes in handy and madden is a classic that never gets old.
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
The xbox one is the best one so far ! Has great animation . Madden is super fun on this system . Jist know you have to be online
Kelsey S.
Had anyone bought this particular bundle? My fiancé wants the game and a xboxone so I'm thinking maybe this bundle?