ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesMicrosoft
Corp - Xbox One 1TB Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle - Custom

by Microsoft

Pre-order the Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle, featuring a 1TB custom console and controller, a full game download of Halo 5: Guardians, the Warzone REQ Bundle that includes 14 premium Requisition Packs, FOTUS-class armor and multiplayer emblem. It also includes a Guardian model by Metal Earth, Halo: The Fall of Reach - Animated Series, Blue & Osiris team dossiers, and Spartan Locke's Classified Orders. With design inspired by Spartan Locke and UNSC technology, this extraordinary console and controller take you deeper into the Halo Universe. From the metallic blue accents and military insignias to the custom sound effects, this is dedicated to Halo fans.

Yeti Tundra 125 Hard Cooler How many cans of ummm, soda can I fit with ice? ?
What noise does this make when you turn it on?
Start your review of Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Xbox One 1TB Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle - Custom!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Purchased at: GameStop
Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Xbox One 1TB Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle - Custom - If you’re looking to get the highest sense of realism from a current gaming console with the most powerful displays, the Xbox One X takes the cake.
Dana W.
Louisville, KY
I finally caved and bought a XoneX because of my love for the Halo series. While I know the series isn't perfect, the games are still fun and the multiplayer is always a blast. This version of the system has cool sound effects for ejecting discs and power the system up/down. The only downside, in my opinion, is the game that comes with it is digital with no opportunity to get a physical copy. I'm a big fan of having a tangible copy of everything I own, so that doesn't sit well with me. Still, the game is a lot of fun and, again, the console & controller are beautiful.
Sehab V.
Paule Ave
this is an amazing console, it's used for gaming, listening to music, watching TV and more. It has a lot of memory and can handle all of my applications. it's also really sleek and looks good in my entertainment center.
Alora G.
King, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
We adore the halo franchise!! Had to have this! It was amazing to play all of them through again! This console is easy to interface with, I love to play Destiny 2 on it and Grind!
Brent D.
San Diego, CA
I have always loved the halo games and buy them as soon as they come out. and i was so excited to play this one that we purchased the halo edition Xbox 1. then to find out that they eliminated the split screen options that really turned me off to the game to the point that i have only played it twice since we got it. this was the game that we played as a family the last version had the Spartan ops mode that was one of the best modes they made in years. for 343 to loose the split screen mode the way they did just for a better refresh rate was just plain stupid. if the game was not built into the system i would trade it in. the system it self is great and the streaming option on to windows 10 is the greatest thing cause you can play anywhere in the house that the network connection reaches.
Ashley A.
Warroad, MN
Gamer Expert Level 4
I love the appearance of this console! And the control to of course. I had the halo edition Xbox 360 as well and decided to keep the theme going. I don't even like playing at friends houses because it's weird for me not to have the sounds of turning the console on and off!
Daniel M.
I waited to buy my xbox one, till this Halo edition came out. Love the split colors, the aline noise it makes when its powered up or when you eject a CD. The controller too is super nice, I like the honeycomb design and the blue highlights.
Ashley H.
I love this Xbox halo has always been my favorite I play all the time it is so fun it is on the expensive side but it was so worth it I love every thing about it I would totally recommend this to other gamers
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
I bought one of these just to use it as a drink coaster while I play superior games on my Steam Box. Screw this piece of junk and the horse it rode in on.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Xbox One 1TB Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle - Custom uploaded by Maryhelen J.
Love this console it's beautiful and the details are amazing the sound effects are awesome was worth the price a little price but me and my husband love gaming I would highly recommend it to other gamers I love all the halo games 👍🏼❤️🎮
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Justin T.
Concord, CA
il y a 9 mois
Yeti Tundra 125 Hard Cooler How many cans of ummm, soda can I fit with ice? ?