BY MICROSOFT

Discover greater precision comfort and control. The Wireless Xbox 360 Controller for Windows delivers a consistent and universal gaming experience across both of Microsofts gaming systems. Experience the ultimate gaming experience on Windows and Xbox 360. General. Product Type: Game pad. Compatibility: PC Microsoft Xbox 360. Connectivity Technology: Wireless. Max Operating Distance: Up to 30. Controls: 8 Way D-pad thumb stick triggers. Features: Force feedback vibration. Color: Black. Connectivity. Interfaces: 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A 1 x headset - output. System Requirements. OS Required Microsoft: Windows XP SP1 or later Microsoft Windows 7 Microsoft Windows Vista. System Requirements: Details Pentium - 300 MHz - RAM 128MB - HDD 150MB. Miscellaneous. Required Battery: AA type Included Accessories: 2 Batteries Approximate Width: 6.1. Approximate Depth: 4.1. Approximate Height: 2.4. Compatible with Windows 7: Software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7. Compliant Standards: CE UL TUV GS VCCI BSMI ISO 9001 cUL ICES-003 NOM WHQL CB MIC FCC ACA DGT. Environmental Parameters. Min Operating Temperature: 32 F. Max Operating Temperature: 122 F. see more...

William S.
Independence, MO
This is the standard controller for me when playing any games on Steam. Its virtually flawless and is the most comfortable controller I have ever owned. Every button is perfectly placed, and since its made by Microsoft, its the most recognized PC controller you will ever find.
Robert F.
Georgetown, KY
I've owned quite a few consoles and this is by far my favorite controller from among them. I actually use a wireless Xbox controller for playing games on my PC. Many people complain about the weight, but I find that the weight makes it feel a little heftier and better built. It feels comfortable in my hands, and I never have to strain to reach any of the buttons. It also last a very long time. I had one that lasted six years before the thumb sticks wore out. Very good controller.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Honestly one of the most used controllers in our house, other than the ps4 controller. it just feels great in the palm of your hand. it's sturdy and easy to take apart if need be. job well done microsoft!
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY
I have wore a many of these controllers out. I feel like xbox makes their controllers way too thick, when you have little hands, it just doesn't work out too well!
Shelby B.
Aneyssa G.
I'm so used to using an Xbox 360 controller so this controller was great for me. It feels natural and the layout is perfect. It's comfortable in your hands and will last a long time.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
Love these controllers. I will never buy any other brand of xbox controllers. But i do wish they would have different sizes for people with smaller or bigger hands.
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
I've bought so many of these it is unreal lol, they last forever but keep getting lost. it would have been nice to have a "lost mode" when the couch eats them
Chelsea W.
This controller, or no controller. I've tried pretty much every off-brand controller, and nothing will ever compare to a legit Microsoft brand controller.
Samantha V.
Not one of my favorite controllers, Xbox controllers in my opinion are a bit bulky and uncomfortable to play with- I prefer play station.