Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console

by Microsoft

The new Xbox 360®. Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine in an all new black gloss finish. Wi-Fi is built-in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE, where HD movies and TV stream in an instant. It's ready for the controller-free experiences of Kinect - you don't just play the game, you are the game. And with the huge hard drive you'll have plenty of space to store your favorite games and movies. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment and fun.

Can you download Netflix and Hulu apps on this like you can the ps3?
Start your review of Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console!
How would you rate this product?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I really like the XBox 360 minus the whole ring of death part. Somehow ours crashed and was unable to be fixed. Other than that prior it didn't have any bugs and it didn't lag online. You can stream netflix and other streaming channels on it! You can also use it as a DVD player. Which is great for people like myself who don't game. I did however enjoy playing call of duty on it!
RosieMarie T.
Bridgeport, CT
XBox never fails to offer an amazing variety of games, even ones more suited for the younger generations such as Lego Jurassic Park (which is a HUGE hit in my house with my six year old son). My only issue, and reasoning for not having given 5 stars, is for the fact that you are made to PAY for a 'Gold Membership' just so you can use the internet you already pay for, I find that to be a tad redundant and money consuming.
Caroline C.
Purchased at: Best Buy
We've gotten so much use out of our Xbox 360 over the years. I love how versatile of a gaming and streaming system it is! I'm giving this a 5 star mostly though because it took over 10 years for something to stop working on our Xbox. Our dvd/game reader finally kicked the bucket recently, which was long overdue BUT we can still use streaming apps!
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband and boys uses this for his setup he has a lot of gaming equipment as far as I know he likes this one they have every system old and new and more games then I can mention so ive selected what I know and what they love and would recommend to anyone
Stephanie  S.
Cypress, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Like the XBox Ones, I have two of these consoles s well. One is in the upstairs game room and the other is in the downstairs family area. This allows my grandkids to play with or against each other. These consoles aren’t used nearly as much since I got the XBox One consoles, but they still work just as good 6 years later.
Teresa O.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My first Xbox and it made me fall in love with the Xbox gaming system and brand. I owned probably 5 or 6 in my life time and still have one to this day just to have it. They started with red ring but I never got to experience that. Each one has worked flawlessly until my last one. 10 years old and the lens got scratched. Still plays online though. I’ve never owned another system that would last that long.
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Michele L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Gamer Expert Level 4
I loved our black Xbox. It lasted a long time and was just really good. I'd buy another one!
Alex M.
Charlotte
I would love to have my Xbox 360 back, wish I never sold, best console ever made
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love Love my Xbox! Also have the kinect also.. Had for a couple of years. Love that I van stream movies from my computer!!!