ElectronicsComputersKeyboards & MiceMicrosoft
Corp Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Bus-Gray

Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Bus-Gray

Microsoft Wrls Mobile Mouse 3500 for Business Mac/Win USB Port EN/XC/FR/EL/IW/IT/PT/ES 1 License For Business Loch Ness Gray. Ships in a brown corrugated box as a single unit and is not intended for retail shelf display.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Bus-Gray!
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Bus-Gray uploaded by Trinh H.
I am used to using a mouse on my computer so I always use a mouse on my laptop. It saves me from having a stiff finger. I have so much control over the mouse cursor with the mouse.
Jennifer B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use the wireless Microsoft mouse at work and it has been the best thing I could have switched to. Easy to use - just connect a small piece into the tablet or computer and click away. Use this daily for the last 3 years. Completely satisfied with product.
Kristi T.
This mouse works perfectly with my Apple products! I love how it’s wireless and prefer to use it over any track pad. I bought this for $10 during a sale but I think it tends to retail around $20.
Mary C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am using this wireless mouse. It works really well. I chose the one in the color pink. I think it works even better than some other brands I've used in the past. I have not experienced any problems using this mouse. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a wireless mouse.. It was priced very well and was available at a large box store.
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
This is the one my husband currently uses. Never any issues. Has a far reach from a long distance. I recommend this brand always. They are a good company.
Kyla C.
Brentwood, TN
Techie Expert Level 10
1,621 reviews
This is a good brand and a perfect product to take with you on the go. Perfect for travel
Eman W.
Clifton, NJ
Long lasting , great tool for people who work with their laptops. its small and you can use it anywhere, usb is small so be careful with losing it.
maria N.
Fort Wayne, IN
this is a awesome devise it works and it doesn't start to act crazy i think this is so worth your money ! and you should go buy one!
Abigail H.
Urbana, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used this for two years now and it still works perfectly even though I have dropped it several times. It's smaller than others that I have used but I like that better. I would definitely recommend this mouse.
Lexi R.
Pueblo, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the grip on this mouse. Always works smoothly with no issues. Tells you ahead of time when battery is low.

Looking for your answer?