Microsoft Corp. Microsoft TQ6-00001 Surface Pro 3 12 Intel Core i7-4650U 1.70GHz Tablet - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 8GB RAM 512GB SSD with Surface Pro 3 Type Cover - Black uploaded by Erica S.

BY MICROSOFT #64 in Tablets

4th Generation Intel Core i7 processor 8GB RAM 512GB storage 12" ClearType Full HD Plus display 2160x1440 resolution Wi-Fi 802.11ac / 802.11 a/b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 Low En see more...

Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
I had received a computer as part of a scholarship going in to college. When it finally gave out on me, I had to go in search of another computer near the end of graduation. I was never a big fan of tablets, but when my husband showed me the Surface Pro 3, I decided to give it a try. It turns out I absolutely love it! It can pretty much replace a laptop, and become a tablet when you need it. I can easily slide it in to my purse and take it with me if I need it, or use it on long car trips without much space. I don't like how it is missing a Disk reader, but with the USB port, that is something that can be added on.
Erica S.
Sarver, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this laptop! The screen is so bright and vibrant, and the sound is amazing! I could watch movies, listen to music or even draw on it! I love that the keyboard detaches, and the folding base makes it so easy to use anywhere! It has all the current apps and is compatible with windows 10 platform. I user it for everything. I would absolutely purchase this again.
Katie M.
Los Angeles , CA
My brother got this for me and my boyfriend for Christmas. What we mainly love about this is the Microsoft office that is already uploaded on there, the USB Drive insert, and the keyboard. We are so used to our Apple products when receiving this we had to learn how to go back to Microsoft, however, it was easy and I love this!!
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
I like this tablet for it was a great price. The RAM is pretty fast on it and I haven't experienced any problems with it thus far. It's pretty easy yo use with the new Windows 8.1 It did meet my expectations for it being a Microsoft product. I'd recommend it to people only if they're interested in Microsoft it's self.
Andrew S.
Mesquite, TX
Just an amazing Laptop! the only cons i have about this and is not worth losing a star are:

-one USB Port

THATS IT!

you can purchase accessories to solve the issue but really wish it would of came with the dock and I would of paid a few more $$$

The design, feel, creativity with the protective cases really make this item a must have to complete either Business, school or even personal use!

5 STARS!!
Abigail O.
Asheboro, NC
It is good quality . i like the way it works . the keyboard is good for typing . the tablet /laptop is good for doing work . using all the time .i like all of the brands . its pricey but it is worth it. If you have the money . i would recommend it to others .
Carly L.
Williamsburg, VA
I really like the functionality of this laptop/tablet, but I do have a few complaints. The hard drive has limited storage, and the video editing software isn't great. I do use the laptop a lot, so one would expect the storage to be used up quickly.
Payton S.
Sarasota, FL
This laptop/tablet is phenomenal. My school gave them to me and my peers for free and I love it for school and personal use. Really gets the job done and I love it to pieces. Could improve in battery and space, though.
Kelsey M.
Not super crazy about my surface pro 3. it often freezes when I'm on the internet, causing me to have to restart my tablet multiple times. does come in handy for storing all of my pictures and when I have to write a paper
Whitney C.
Great for school. Fast, responsive. I love using it to take notes. The ability to both type and write makes it easier when taking notes that require me to use formulas using other characters, like the greek alphabet.
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
Has anyone ever tried running programs like photoshop on this tablet? Curious as to wether the Intel core i7 can handle intense programs far beyond just web browsing.