Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 Bundle +1 year Microsoft Office 365 Personal

BY MICROSOFT #9 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. The new Surface Pro 3 is in a category of its own. With a stunning 12" display in a sleek magnesium frame, Surface Pro 3 has all the power and performance of a laptop in an incredibly thin and lightweight form. Comes with Surface Pro Type Cover and a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Angelica Y.
dayton, OH
I have a surface pro 3 and love it! It's a great computer and tablet. I did all my school work on it and have used it to create event flyers. You can do everything you need and more on this computer. This product meets my expectation and more. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something compact, affordable and versatile.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I got the latest version of the Microsoft Pro Surface for Christmas from my fiance and absolutely love it! I'm currently a college student and needed a smaller portable laptop to carry with me since my 12 inch was entirely too big and bulky. It works like a charm, it's fast, slim, and I love that it can convert to a tablet. They also came out with a new keyboard that has a fingerprint touch system! It's a pricey laptop but that's because it's competing with Apple. I prefer Microsoft, it's simpler to me and has a ton more features. Overall I'm more than satisfied with my Surface and will be a life-long Microsoft fan.
Nava S.
I love Microsoft and this Surface is pretty nice! I like how flexible and versatile it is. It’s so lightweight and easy to move around. I’ve been following along with their new Surface laptop (stunning). So if you want an actual laptop, check out the Surface Laptop.
Aaron H.
Longwood, FL
Replaced my HP laptop with ease. This is my go to device (have HP Envy desktop, iPad, fire tablet). The responsiveness is great.

Down to what's important the issues, as there are a few...

1- keyboard, after prolonged sleep it may require a reboot to work.
2- no built in pen holder (great addon). The magnet integrated will not work.
3- only 1 USB port. The dock addresses that but only if you are stationary.

Other than that it's great!
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I am traditionally an Apple fan, but my work is windows based. I got a Surface Pro when I started working there and I have really grown to like it. If I were a graphic designer or artist I think I would appreciate it more.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
This is what I use for school, business and personal! It’s fast, meets all my needs and is easy to use while traveling! It is on the pricy side but it was worth it!
Hannah S.
An amazing tablet PC with awesome specs!

I bought this PC after my Lenovo Thinkpad went out on me as a homework PC. I love it! It has enough memory, CPU power, and RAM to rival a lot of laptops but with the added bonus of being able to use it as a tablet. I looked at a ton of other tablet-laptop hybrids and settled for this one based on the feel and the fact that it has an SSD so I don't have to worry about carrying it around in my backpack and corrupting the HDD. The type covers are amazing and I highly recommend getting the pen!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I had a friend with this computer and I really loved it! I just recently decided to get mine for work and the possibility of a lot of traveling in the future. It has everything I need spec wise, and it's going to be so convenient to travel with. It's also quick, which is huge plus! My dell takes forever to startup sometimes.
Mollie B.
I use my Surface Pro for work. It is convenient, easy to carry around, and does everything a regular PC or laptop can do. I use this everyday and have not yet experienced any issues. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for the functionality of a PC but the convenience of a tablet.
Tiffany S.
Sarnia Ontario
So this is a weird question. The keyboard looks VERY thin. Does the keyboard break easily? and would anyone recommend this for a college laptop kind of thing? Taking architecture technology not sure which laptop to go for... Was suggested this one by a friend
Med Amine D.
Ben Guerir
Is this a good laptop for school. I am currently taking online courses and fulltime work. Wondering if this is an good one to have on the go?
Halima K.
Bronx, NY
I've been debating whether I wanted to get a Mac or Windows for a while. I find that Windows is more affordable and I've been thinking about getting this Surface Pro Laptop for a while. Is this a good laptop for Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc) and how prone is it to getting viruses?
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I am considering buying one for a Christmas present. Have you had any issues with basic browsing? That would be the main use for this in conjunction with a desktop PC
Laid Y.
Djelfa
Hello I am mohcine I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote I love this Produits ,and i want  review this Products in my channel...city : Djelfamy address : city street boutrifice 1456/15 CODE POSTALE : 17018country : AlgeriaEmail : lqidyoro@gmail.com