Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 Bundle +1 year Microsoft Office 365 Personal

BY MICROSOFT #5 in Laptops

The tablet that can replace your laptop. The new Surface Pro 3 is in a category of its own. With a stunning 12" display in a sleek magnesium frame, Surface Pro 3 has all the power and performance of a laptop in an incredibly thin and lightweight form. Comes with Surface Pro Type Cover and a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal, so you can take style and high-performance productivity wherever you go. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

• Is this a good laptop for school. I am currently taking online co...2 Answers
  • I am considering buying one for a Christmas present. Have you had...1 Answers
  • :( My laptop got a virus :( I have not used it in... Be the first to answer!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Aaron H.
Longwood, FL
Replaced my HP laptop with ease. This is my go to device (have HP Envy desktop, iPad, fire tablet). The responsiveness is great.

Down to what's important the issues, as there are a few...

1- keyboard, after prolonged sleep it may require a reboot to work.
2- no built in pen holder (great addon). The magnet integrated will not work.
3- only 1 USB port. The dock addresses that but only if you are stationary.

Other than that it's great!
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLE thisis awesome i would love to try. i never tryied one at all
Hannah S.
An amazing tablet PC with awesome specs!

I bought this PC after my Lenovo Thinkpad went out on me as a homework PC. I love it! It has enough memory, CPU power, and RAM to rival a lot of laptops but with the added bonus of being able to use it as a tablet. I looked at a ton of other tablet-laptop hybrids and settled for this one based on the feel and the fact that it has an SSD so I don't have to worry about carrying it around in my backpack and corrupting the HDD. The type covers are amazing and I highly recommend getting the pen!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I had a friend with this computer and I really loved it! I just recently decided to get mine for work and the possibility of a lot of traveling in the future. It has everything I need spec wise, and it's going to be so convenient to travel with. It's also quick, which is huge plus! My dell takes forever to startup sometimes.
Sara S.
Jackson , TN
I love this computer I've had it for about 4 months and it does everything I need it to and more. The only thing I don't like is that it freezes up sometimes and I have to restart it and that gets annoying sometimes but it doesn't shut down on its own for updates it lets me say yes or no to that. So overall great product
Mollie B.
I use my Surface Pro for work. It is convenient, easy to carry around, and does everything a regular PC or laptop can do. I use this everyday and have not yet experienced any issues. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for the functionality of a PC but the convenience of a tablet.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I've had my Surface Pro for about 3 years now and I hardly ever use it at this point. I do think it's a great device but I prefer a larger screen that's really only offered by a traditional laptop. Another con is that the cord for the wall charger frayed after only a year of very light use. It's very lightweight and great for travel so that's definitely a plus.
Ashley S.
I love this. It's lightweight and easy to transport. Takes up minimal space in my bag, and with the detachable keyboard I can do just about anything with it. It switches easily from tablet to laptop mode and back. I would recommend this 100 x over to anyone.
Alivia M.
A Surface Pro 3 is an easy-to-use portable computer. It's like an easy to carry. The only problem I had with it was it that have a disk drive. The price is worth the product it's a touch screen computer and I would recommend it to others I highly highly suggest you get it.
Tiffany S.
Sarnia Ontario
So this is a weird question. The keyboard looks VERY thin. Does the keyboard break easily? and would anyone recommend this for a college laptop kind of thing? Taking architecture technology not sure which laptop to go for... Was suggested this one by a friend
Med Amine D.
Ben Guerir
Is this a good laptop for school. I am currently taking online courses and fulltime work. Wondering if this is an good one to have on the go?
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
I am considering buying one for a Christmas present. Have you had any issues with basic browsing? That would be the main use for this in conjunction with a desktop PC
Laid Y.
Djelfa
Hello I am mohcine I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote I love this Produits ,and i want  review this Products in my channel...city : Djelfamy address : city street boutrifice 1456/15 CODE POSTALE : 17018country : AlgeriaEmail : lqidyoro@gmail.com
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
:( My laptop got a virus :( I have not used it in a while but turned it on to do my VoxBox Sephora review. It won't let me log into anything. How are these Surface Pros? Does it come with an Nvidia card?