BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft - Surface Pro 3 - 512GB - Intel i7 - Silver see more...

Jenny
This small tablet is pretty convenient. You could take it on the go and it is very light weight. The graphics and the experience is worth it. The price is not so bad when you could finance it. I would recommend this tablet to any college or graphic design student. I've gotten through my three years of college with just using this device. It was well worth the purchase because I've been satisfied my whole life with the surface pro.
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
I'm so in love be with my tablet/PC... I love that it has an option of a keyboard or tablet it's really great for anything. Work or just entertainment for children. It's so easy to use! I've even used it for karaoke. I definitely love my surface pro!
Delaine W.
Lancing, TN
Not the best tablet in the world. Won't hook up to wireless prunder I have because it doesn't download app so thats a negative!!!! I should have got a different one. Save your money. I will next time. Not even satisfied at all with anything else.
Liz S.
North Olmsted, OH
I do not have a 512GB surface, but it did not give me the option to review a smaller Surface Pro 3. I love mine. It is so easy to take with you on the go and serves my purposes of allowing me to check emails, apply for jobs and watch things like Netflix. My only complaint is how expensive surfaces with more memory are. 64 GB isn't much.
Meghan a.
It is a great tablet although sometimes I feel like it doesn't do exactly what I want. also I have to be careful to use the correct Internet browser when I want to do certain things or it won't work. overall I really like it but I did have some Internet connectivity problems and get that every so often
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this tablet! I take all my notes on it, I write all my papers, I even draw a lot on it. It's light weight and durable. I don't recommend dropping it but I have brought it to class and it's been tossed around in my back back and it's still perfectly fine. it wasn't that expensive either:)
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
My sister in law loves microsoft. I've always chosen apple products over them, because Apple is simple, and easy to use. Though this table took me time to figure out, once I did I really liked it.
Stephanie B.
I can't say enough about the Surface Pro except that I don't leave home without it. It's lightweight but robust to handle all functions of a laptop but yet portable to use as a stand alone tablet.
Ellie M.
Yonkers, NY
I have these in my office. Mircosoft is very business friendly and the pro is super easy to use if you know Microsoft products. Use my pro on a daily basis. Love how it has a pop out key board. Feels like a full size laptop. I would definitely recommend this to others
Torilyn T.
Kapolei, HI
This is a very light weight tablet that acts as a laptop. This is great for people that go to school or for people on the go because it's fast to load up and had Bluetooth. It's almost like a phone and a laptop put together. #collegelife #onthego #lightweight